The games coming for WiiU are truly spectacular

#1Mobius1RisingPosted 8/15/2014 2:24:27 PM
Wish Sony and MS would get their backsides in gear and do Nintendos level of quality for games for one and the 4 I play my WiiU more that both my XB1/PS4
---
My favourite games are Okami the Metroid series.and the Ace Combat series.My favourite characters are Amaterasu Samus.Leifang. Yoshi. Lara Croft, and Fem shep.
#2pigwarts5everPosted 8/15/2014 7:46:01 PM
They have loads of great first party games yah but I do wish they had some 3rd party support. I am sure it will happen sooner or later.
#3mra823Posted 8/15/2014 7:50:42 PM
If I didn't have a PS4, I guess 3rd party would bother me, but I bought the Wii U specifically for Nintendo games. I was eyeing it for a few months, and the combination of a very solid E3 lineup with the added bonus of Mario Kart 8 and Sm4sh, I would say Nintendo has a lot going for them. A lot of promising titles coming soon!
#4Pink_a_DinkPosted 8/15/2014 7:56:01 PM
Mobius1Rising posted...
Wish Sony and MS would get their backsides in gear and do Nintendos level of quality for games for one and the 4 I play my WiiU more that both my XB1/PS4

Dunno about Xbox One, but the PS4 has a bunch of awesome looking games on the way. But I guess for the sake of this topic you had to ignore them.
---
Without exaggeration, I can honestly say this is the best thing I've played this whole year, and its only a demo!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B7rgDikl0k
#5PS4WarriorPosted 8/15/2014 7:57:19 PM
What games actually look spectacular? HW looks like an easy snorefest. Sonic looks horrible.
#6mra823Posted 8/15/2014 8:07:28 PM
PS4Warrior posted...
What games actually look spectacular? HW looks like an easy snorefest. Sonic looks horrible.

I don't know if I would use the term "snorefest," but Im not really thrilled for HW. Also, Sonic is third party, but exclusive, not nintendo. Upcoming soon are Bayonetta 2, Smash Bros (everybody likes smash bros. Even people who don't like smash bros like smash bros), HW (as you said) Captain Toad (interesting concept) Yoshi's Wooly World (also interesting), Kirby Rainbow Curse (Canvas Curse was probably the hardest Kirby game, so this is a pleasant surprise) Mario Maker (Good if it has online capabilities) and Splatoon (Idk, a lot of people are hyped though). Also, new Zelda game in the works.

Pretty much, a wide variety of solid titles and one spectacular one (Sm4sh), and a new Zelda game also is getting hyped (a bit far away for me to get super excited, but its on my radar)
#7DynoStretchPosted 8/15/2014 8:07:56 PM
PS4Warrior posted...

If you think battling literally hundreds of enemies at a time using a colorful and varied cast of characters who use crazy over-the-top powers and abilities is boring don't invite me to any of your parties.

Sonic I'm kinda in the middle about. Worried to a point but hopeful.

Bayonetta 2 is coming out in October, and it's being included with a port of the first game.

Smash Bros on both 3DS and Wii-U, both of which have their own unique modes and stages.

Between Hyrule Warriors, Bayonetta 2, and Smash Bros I'll be covered in console gaming for the rest of the year, while the 3DS will keep me busy with Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Persona Q.

Very good way to end the year, Nintendo. ./'

Now if you want to see something exciting, just sit back and watch as people tear me limb from limb for having the sheer gall to post a positive opinion about Nintendo on this forum.
---
"This game is too gameplay focused." ~ 00bularn00bular about Super Mario 3D World
3DS Friend Code - 4038-6134-6884
#8PS4WarriorPosted 8/15/2014 8:10:19 PM
DynoStretch posted...
PS4Warrior posted...

If you think battling literally hundreds of enemies at a time using a colorful and varied cast of characters who use crazy over-the-top powers and abilities is boring don't invite me to any of your parties.

Sonic I'm kinda in the middle about. Worried to a point but hopeful.

Bayonetta 2 is coming out in October, and it's being included with a port of the first game.

Smash Bros on both 3DS and Wii-U, both of which have their own unique modes and stages.

Between Hyrule Warriors, Bayonetta 2, and Smash Bros I'll be covered in console gaming for the rest of the year, while the 3DS will keep me busy with Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Persona Q.

Very good way to end the year, Nintendo. ./'

Now if you want to see something exciting, just sit back and watch as people tear me limb from limb for having the sheer gall to post a positive opinion about Nintendo on this forum.

Battling lol. The enemies literally stood around in the gameplay videos and did nothing. It's like battling cardboard cutouts.
#9Granadico_Posted 8/15/2014 8:11:36 PM
PS4Warrior posted...

Opinions opinions
#10The_Watcher625Posted 8/15/2014 8:12:21 PM
Xenoblade chronicals. That game will be amazing!!!!!!