What is your ABSOLUTE MOST HATED fanbase of all time?

#1thatdude227Posted 8/15/2014 4:15:00 PM
Mine is the zelda fanbase. these guys constantly argue over which game is the WORST in the series, and it sickens me. if you like the series, talk about the games you like, not the ones you hate. and they even made the dreaded zelda cycle, where the new game is hated upon release and praised once the next game comes out
---
If you want to reply to me, give me a PM, otherwise I'll most likely miss it.
this is a serious signature. I really do have a high chance of missing a reply
#2GafemagePosted 8/15/2014 4:18:01 PM
Shin Megami Tensei, Dark Souls, etc. There seems to be a positive correlation between games with a reputation for difficulty & elitist, shut-in fans. That being said, SMT is one of my favorite franchises, but its fanbase truly is the worst.
---
Fire walk with me.
#3theFAKEsheridanPosted 8/15/2014 4:23:00 PM
Pokémon and Nintendo.
---
"Lmao ps4 is doomed"-Hiten Mitsurugi S
#4Thundering_TNTPosted 8/15/2014 4:23:16 PM
It always seems like the worst fanbases are the ones I'm in lol.
Honestly, I have to give it to the smash fanbase. I have never seen a fanbase as divided over so few games. And it's not just games they're divided over, it's representation too. So many people are so mad that we get more content, some going so far as saying that it should be removed from the game, just because it is from a series they don't like. That's not even mentioning the casual/competitive split, and heaven forbid someone mention the name Ridley.
---
Nintendo only made Wind Waker HD because TLoU remaster sold so much in the future. -Linetrix
Also, Sony invented remasters -Linetrix (Again)
#5Baha05Posted 8/15/2014 4:24:07 PM
Ummmm **** if I know, never met a fanbase that I've hated.
---
""All of you that think Bayo in Peach's dress is the first game are either fools or really the most ignorant fanboys alive." SSJ4CHRIS
#6Granadico_Posted 8/15/2014 4:26:16 PM
All fanbases have good and bad sides, so i don't really care for some more than others.
I don't like fans that have a superiority complex though. Dark Souls how its so difficult, or WRPGs and how they want more games to have decision making (which is usually very insignificant), PC elitists with their Everything-On-Ultra specs, Sony/MS fans who want Nintendo games to be more story based and dark/gritty.
Pretty much any fanbase that tries to make other games to be more like theirs
#7Pink_a_DinkPosted 8/15/2014 4:26:25 PM
General Nintendo fanbase. All you hear is "sales this. better than ps4 that. sales that. sales sales sales"
---
Without exaggeration, I can honestly say this is the best thing I've played this whole year, and its only a demo!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B7rgDikl0k
#8Prince ShondronaiPosted 8/15/2014 4:27:51 PM
Sony's, during the PS1 and PS2 eras at least.

If you'd asked any of them what games made them such huge Sony fans, they'd just rattle off a list of games that Sony didn't make.
---
Lobotomy means never having to say you're sorry.
#9Demon_AckerPosted 8/15/2014 4:28:03 PM
Some of the more annoying vocal fanboys:

I love Tales, but the fanbase can be pretty bleh
Some TLoU fanboys treating it like it's the messiah are annoying too (MUH 200 AWARDS)
Souls elitists as well
The big 3 rabid fanboys, of course
---
http://i.minus.com/i9BFFFKqGH8Je.gif
#10squatch22Posted 8/15/2014 4:28:16 PM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
General Nintendo fanbase. All you hear is "sales this. better than ps4 that. sales that. sales sales sales"

General Sony fanbase. All you hear is "sales this. better than Wii U that. sales that. sales sales sales"
---
I now have 2 followers (Or 1 and his alt) that think I live with my mum who died in 2002.