What is your ABSOLUTE MOST HATED fanbase of all time?

#11Thundering_TNTPosted 8/15/2014 4:28:56 PM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
General ________ fanbase. All you hear is "sales this. better than _____ that. sales that. sales sales sales"

FTFY. All console fanboys weather they be Nintendo, Sony, or Microsoft, are exactly the same.
---
Nintendo only made Wind Waker HD because TLoU remaster sold so much in the future. -Linetrix
Also, Sony invented remasters -Linetrix (Again)
#12thedeerzordPosted 8/15/2014 4:29:48 PM
The Halo fanbase

The fanbase is divided into two sides. The kids who love Halo 4 and are bad at the other ones, and the veterans that hate Halo 4.
---
The reasons people complain is not because they're bad at the game they play, but because the game they play is unfair.
#13amadeofan1Posted 8/15/2014 4:30:44 PM
squatch22 posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...
General Nintendo fanbase. All you hear is "sales this. better than ps4 that. sales that. sales sales sales"

General Sony fanbase. All you hear is "sales this. better than Wii U that. sales that. sales sales sales"

This is adorable. Squatch is literally resorting to insults from elementary school.

On topic. Final fantasy fans are pretty horrible in my experience.
---
I got in trouble on Gamefaqs for the word "cracker". It was bad enough to put me on probation
#14Thundering_TNTPosted 8/15/2014 4:33:26 PM
amadeofan1 posted...
squatch22 posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...
General Nintendo fanbase. All you hear is "sales this. better than ps4 that. sales that. sales sales sales"

General Sony fanbase. All you hear is "sales this. better than Wii U that. sales that. sales sales sales"

This is adorable. Squatch is literally resorting to insults from elementary school.

You do realize that he just copy pasted the other comment, just with nintendo, right?
not agreeing with him, just pointing out that fact.
---
Nintendo only made Wind Waker HD because TLoU remaster sold so much in the future. -Linetrix
Also, Sony invented remasters -Linetrix (Again)
#15PedrotacopacoPosted 8/15/2014 4:35:05 PM
The Last of Us' fanbase
#16squatch22Posted 8/15/2014 4:35:39 PM
amadeofan1 posted...
squatch22 posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...

This is adorable. Literally singling me out.
---
I now have 2 followers (Or 1 and his alt) that think I live with my mum who died in 2002.
#17Pink_a_DinkPosted 8/15/2014 4:35:42 PM
Thundering_TNT posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...
General ________ fanbase. All you hear is "sales this. better than _____ that. sales that. sales sales sales"

FTFY. All console fanboys weather they be Nintendo, Sony, or Microsoft, are exactly the same.

Yeah you're probably right. I don't go on the Xbox1/PS4 boards as much as I do here so that's probably why.
---
Without exaggeration, I can honestly say this is the best thing I've played this whole year, and its only a demo!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B7rgDikl0k
#18blinkfreakPosted 8/15/2014 4:36:23 PM
Xbox fanboys. They always yell about how Xbox is superior and how other consoles are stupid and they won't let it die. And I'm like dude I just want to play games.
#19amadeofan1Posted 8/15/2014 4:37:56 PM
Thundering_TNT posted...
amadeofan1 posted...
squatch22 posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...

You do realize that he just copy pasted the other comment, just with nintendo, right?

Repeating things people say is something a little kid does to get on the nerves of other little kids.
---
I got in trouble on Gamefaqs for the word "cracker". It was bad enough to put me on probation
#20GafemagePosted 8/15/2014 4:38:56 PM
Thundering_TNT posted...

I think that's what they meant by "elementary school insults;" parroting what someone else said, only the other way around.
---
Fire walk with me.