What is your ABSOLUTE MOST HATED fanbase of all time?

#21Granadico_Posted 8/15/2014 4:39:13 PM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
Thundering_TNT posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...
General ________ fanbase. All you hear is "sales this. better than _____ that. sales that. sales sales sales"

FTFY. All console fanboys weather they be Nintendo, Sony, or Microsoft, are exactly the same.

Yeah you're probably right. I don't go on the Xbox1/PS4 boards as much as I do here so that's probably why.

Pink you seem like a cool guy, I think you focus more on the negative posts than the rest of the ok/positive ones. Especially if you pay attention, its normally the same people saying hte same things.
#22Mandrew257Posted 8/15/2014 4:41:55 PM
Prince Shondronai posted...
Sony's, during the PS1 and PS2 eras at least.

If you'd asked any of them what games made them such huge Sony fans, they'd just rattle off a list of games that Sony didn't make.

They still do that. They thought Sony owned Tomb Raider, Kingdom Hearts, Persona, Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy, I could keep going but you get the idea.
---
Please Support Classic Game Room Kickstarter!
PSN/NNID: Mandrew257
#23mario6464646464Posted 8/15/2014 4:45:04 PM
smash fanbase is pretty bad.
#24StriderVMPosted 8/15/2014 4:46:28 PM
Me? None. Because I avoid toxic whenever I can, if I can't avoid it, I'll ignore it.
---
Hope for the Best. But expect the worst.
#25ssringoPosted 8/15/2014 4:46:45 PM
Blizzard's fanbase. Or at least the WoW and Diablo sides of it (don't play Starcraft so I can't comment).

When I still played WoW, chat was always filled with people being douches to each other. Sadly I would get caught up in it from time to time which led to me turning off most chat. Diablo was largely the same way.

I also hold D2 and WoW responsible for giving rise to mainstream gold/item selling. Yes, I realize you can't just point to a single game but I still see these 2 games as the big ones that really kickstarted it.
---
"If all pc gamers are pirates and pc gamers are the master race, then logically . . .
Pirates = Master Race" -Piggins12
#26RobJ24Posted 8/15/2014 4:47:08 PM
PlayStation fanbase, Xbox fanbase, are dudebro "gamers" are the three worst.
---
This is RobJ23 on a new account, and this website has not changed at all.
#27Mandrew257Posted 8/15/2014 4:58:30 PM(edited)
It's between Playstation and Sonic Fans.

Sony:
-Won't stfu about The Last Of Us
-Defending EVERYTHING that Sony does. If Sony was behind the holocaust, they'd defend it.
-Most hypocritical
-If you don't like Uncharted or Last Of Us, CLEARLY you're a blind fanboy
-Spread their awful opinions louder than everyone
-More concerned with sales of PS4 instead of games.
-Ridiculous double standards
-Quick to put microsoft and nintendo down for having weaker consoles, but when PC fanboys do it to them, they get mad and suddenly graphics don't matter.

Sonic:
-Think every Sonic game that isn't during the genesis days suck
-Fan fiction
-Really disturbing pictures
-Literally complain that modern sonic's eyes are green
-Complains that sonic has one eyeball
-Why are Sonic's arms blue in Sonic Boom?
-Complains that Sonic's shoes weren't as pointy in Sonic 3 as they were in 2
-SEGA could do everything they wanted, and they'd still find something to complain over.
-Wanted Sonic to be the only playable character for the longest, SEGA does that, now they get mad because they want more characters.

Honorable mention: Super Smash Bros Melee purists.
---
Please Support Classic Game Room Kickstarter!
PSN/NNID: Mandrew257
#28MithrilMonarchPosted 8/15/2014 4:54:18 PM
Mario fans.
#29dancing_cactuarPosted 8/15/2014 4:55:58 PM(edited)
Well this topic is going places, I can see that already.

On topic, I'd have to say in no particular order

1. Dark Souls, because any and all problems are because you need to git gud, and also because people act like it's the crowning achievement of difficult when it really isn't.

2. Console fanboys and mustard race, because there's always nonsense, whether it's "silky smooth 30 fps" or just plain crapping on the console for little reason and logic.

3. TLOU, because if you have even one problem with the game, then you are a jelly mustard/Xbot/Nintendrone/Gamesphere fanboy.

4. Sonic, because the fanbase is completely and utterly splintered to no end, and because some people cannot distinguish between a good game and a game riddled with bugs. Not touching the horrendous OCs and fanfics with a 10 foot pole.

I'm pretty sure I'm missing something, but I'm going to leave it as it is.
---
I am pro Nintendo on the Nintendo board, so I am not a troll. - Greer
How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real- Jaden Smith
#30Granadico_Posted 8/15/2014 5:05:12 PM
-Why are Sonic's arms blue in Sonic Boom?

Hey, that's kinda legitimate cuz it just looks weird, and i'm not even much of a big Sonic fan. That'd be like a Mario game where his overalls are also red, or having Master Chief's armor be all green (including his visor). They only had that in certain frames of the Sonic Comics because of mistakes and not double checking crap, and it somehow became an actual design. It just looks weird.