What is your ABSOLUTE MOST HATED fanbase of all time?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What is your ABSOLUTE MOST HATED fanbase of all time?
1 year ago#371
League Of Legends fanbase.

Nintendo fanbase.

Pokemon fanbase.
---
Join The Galactic Empire, like the Imperial Fleet facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/theimperialfleet
1 year ago#372
The sonic fanbase

- they can never agree on anything

- none of them know what they want

- none of them can respect other's opinions, if you say you hate a sonic game, you get attacked by rabid sonic fans, if you say you like a sonic, you get attacked by rabid sonic fans

- "the genesis sonic games are the only good sonic games"

- "sonic has green eyes now?, he's ruined!!!!!"
---
I am the great Leon!
1 year ago#373
I think the worst fans of all are the ones who want to whine about how whiny certain groups of people are.
1 year ago#374
PC fan-base

FGC

Beyonce Fans

Sad part is I'm a part of the first 2. Also the LoL/MOBA fan base is ridding at a very close 4th place.
---
PSN: JArcane -- XBL: ArcShawdow Currently Playing: LoL (PC) Skyrim (360) P4G(Vita) FF14:ARR (PS3) SMT 4(3DS) Fire Emblem: Awakening(3DS)
1 year ago#375
saborzero posted...
PC fan-base

FGC

Beyonce Fans

Sad part is I'm a part of the first 2. Also the LoL/MOBA fan base is ridding at a very close 4th place.

I'm sad that League and DOTA give MOBA communities a bad name, when the little indie moba I play has an okay community. Now I'll never get rid of those steam keys I somehow got myself saddled with.
---
I am pro Nintendo on the Nintendo board, so I am not a troll. - Greer
Do they do it for free?
1 year ago#376
dancing_cactuar posted...
saborzero posted...
PC fan-base

FGC

Beyonce Fans

I'm sad that League and DOTA give MOBA communities a bad name, when the little indie moba I play has an okay community. Now I'll never get rid of those steam keys I somehow got myself saddled with.

Infinite crisis is also up there with the DOTS and League communities.
---
"Sugar enriched flour, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, polysorbate 60 and yellow dye #5. Everything a growin' boy needs."
1 year ago#377
Im too scared to even play a mainline SMT game especially Nocturne because of all the horror stories of how hard they are. Judging from the post here i would be too afraid to even ask any questions about the games because an elitist might flame me lol.
---
Neptune: I'll nep your face!
Currently playing: Tales of Symphonia Chronicles, Tales of Xillia, P4G, FF9
1 year ago#378
Gafemage posted...
Shin Megami Tensei, Dark Souls, etc. There seems to be a positive correlation between games with a reputation for difficulty & elitist, shut-in fans. That being said, SMT is one of my favorite franchises, but its fanbase truly is the worst.

First response is also my exact answer.

These two franchises have the absolute worst fanbases.
1 year ago#379
shadowenclave47 posted...
Im too scared to even play a mainline SMT game especially Nocturne because of all the horror stories of how hard they are. Judging from the post here i would be too afraid to even ask any questions about the games because an elitist might flame me lol.

I actually found those communities very willing to help out players. They get a bit nasty to people not asking for help but who complain about things like cheap deaths.
---
"Sugar enriched flour, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, polysorbate 60 and yellow dye #5. Everything a growin' boy needs."
1 year ago#380
I'm not a "fan" of the Kingdom Hearts fanbase. It's more pity than hatred. They're like a twisted amalgamation of Disney and Final Fantasy fanatics brought together by a game that itself is like a bad fanfiction made into a series. And for so many of them the game is such a big part of their childhood it's a part of their BEING, like they themselves sat on the top of clock towers sharing Sea Salt ice cream with their friends.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What is your ABSOLUTE MOST HATED fanbase of all time?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived