What is your ABSOLUTE MOST HATED fanbase of all time?

#391Dersu_UzalaPosted 8/16/2014 8:38:08 PM
Homestuck, Minecraft, and MLP.
#392Silent_21_SnakePosted 8/16/2014 8:47:43 PM
Pokemon.

I'm sorry if you like Pokemon. But the god damn trainer does NOT consistently warrant entering him into character battles as a contender for winning a vote to determine the "best video game character" i'm sorry but that is absolutely absurd.

Again, i don't wish to offend Pokemon gamers but you are grown men collecting imaginary animals on your Red/Yellow/Blue/Black/White whichever "new"/rehashed/recycled versions, proclaiming it to be the best thing since sliced bread. The show is for children, the game is for children, most of us have long outgrown it and there is no character in Pokemon good enough to justify a discussion regarding best of anything, on that notion one could argue Thomas The Tank engine or Zippy from Rainbow warrant a place. Its not just insulting to true gaming character gems, its actually really quite sad and deflating.
---
"In my restless dreams. I see that town..Silent Hill"
#393PhosphlimePosted 8/16/2014 8:48:40 PM
Probably the Demons/Dark Souls fanbase. Even though I love the series, the fanbase is incredibly annoying.
#394TaijutsuJoshuaPosted 8/16/2014 8:56:44 PM(edited)
chestershadow posted...
Im inclined to agree for the most part, I enjoy rpgs of all kinds, actually hated 7, but I can recognize the 13 trilogy for being a shallow attempt at pilfering money from a blinded fanbase with mediocrity that barely resembled an rpg.

The point of my whole post was not to say "Waah, he doesn't like what I like" but "why the hell are you forcing your opinions on me?"

This is GameFaqs, I'm okay with all the hate XIII gets, I hear it and read it every day. Now when I say it's "okay"-- not awesome, incredible, BEST RPG EVAR, just okay--- I don't need to hear why I shouldn't like it and why my preference is wrong. Screw any one trying to say I can't have an opinion they disagree with.
---
I love the Final Fantasy games. I despise the fanbase. -___-
Official LARS of the Naruto Storm Revolution Board.
#395Lefty128kPosted 8/16/2014 8:56:32 PM
Mandrew257 posted...
It's between Playstation and Sonic Fans.

Sony:
-Won't stfu about The Last Of Us
-Defending EVERYTHING that Sony does. If Sony was behind the holocaust, they'd defend it.
-Most hypocritical
-If you don't like Uncharted or Last Of Us, CLEARLY you're a blind fanboy
-Spread their awful opinions louder than everyone
-More concerned with sales of PS4 instead of games.
-Ridiculous double standards
-Quick to put microsoft and nintendo down for having weaker consoles, but when PC fanboys do it to them, they get mad and suddenly graphics don't matter.

Hitler Card!!!
#396Devilish_luckPosted 8/16/2014 8:59:50 PM
Probably whoever plays candy crush next person who sends me a message on facebook is getting curbstomped
#397mario6464646464Posted 8/16/2014 9:08:24 PM
Silent_21_Snake posted...
Pokemon.

I'm sorry if you like Pokemon. But the god damn trainer does NOT consistently warrant entering him into character battles as a contender for winning a vote to determine the "best video game character" i'm sorry but that is absolutely absurd.

Again, i don't wish to offend Pokemon gamers but you are grown men collecting imaginary animals on your Red/Yellow/Blue/Black/White whichever "new"/rehashed/recycled versions, proclaiming it to be the best thing since sliced bread. The show is for children, the game is for children, most of us have long outgrown it and there is no character in Pokemon good enough to justify a discussion regarding best of anything, on that notion one could argue Thomas The Tank engine or Zippy from Rainbow warrant a place. Its not just insulting to true gaming character gems, its actually really quite sad and deflating.

Don't hate on the cartoon bro.
#398TemoteJikuPosted 8/16/2014 9:12:05 PM
It depend on what kind(and quantity) of peoples, in certain fanbases and etc...
Recently, i was offended by a..."Youtube gamer", the ones who watch "let's play's instead of playing...
It was somehow like this...
Me: Hey! Did you hear about zombiu? Act...
YG: Yeah, this game sucks.
Me: Wait, i mean... Actually, this game not so bad as...
YG: Lame horror, Lame fps... Lame survival game.
Me: I thought you didn't have a wii u?(Actually it's my friend, i don't have many friends. Ehem! Probably it's my only one and from school. By the way,he unlike me, likes horror game that's why i even started this.)
YG: So what? I was watching a let's play, and review(Gamespot?!)...
Me: But playing and watching is not the same thing...
(In this part i don't clearly remember his answer but, he was always arguing and etc.)
Me: Ohh, then at least say why it sucks so bad!
(after, maybe, seven minutes)
YG:This game only have nice console features, other than that, it sucks....
Me: I know, Zombiu is not a masterpiece, but it certainly deserve at least a 7, in survival genre. And ofc it depends on...
YG: 3.
Me: 3? But why, i don't understand...
YG: Enough, your chair, is burning already.
Me:( I was just trying to talk about a game, slightly underrated and then, those insults...)
Me: Game was very scary for me... Let's plays always tend to be not so scary as...
YG: LOL! Try watching some P.T on youtube!
Me: Ok.
Me: Well that was scary! But i'm a kind of, a "legendary coward" in those type of games... I can't even play in those games at all!(The ones you can't even shoot,or fight and etc)
YG: Woah! Your chair is burning so hard right now! Easy!
Me: I'm fine actually (now i finally pointed it), but can you please stop with this, "chair burning stuff"?
YG: O_O I'm sorry...
Me:(Fina...)
YG: It's not even insult, huh?
And after this, he again offended me about my "hearth issues", in third time... (Though, in this time he was like: Wait? I was saying something like that? And i was laughing? Next time save this, and send me a link :D )
P.S: We was sharing some good moments, but now i don't know... I already working on full-time job, but school days, college days... Feels like it was yesterday. (Though college days, was fu***** piece of ...!) Anyway...
He clearly even don't want to feel sorry about it...
To think of it, i was planning to buy him a game console of his choice in next 2 months...
So many times i was forgiving him... But now i don't know...
Ehh... Sorry gamefaqs, not a fun story i guess, and not even interesting, but maybe now, i will feel slightly better.
But even among friends...(Should i say "friend"?)
People always changing i guess...
#399Maverick_ReznorPosted 8/16/2014 9:17:37 PM
mario6464646464 posted...
Silent_21_Snake posted...
Pokemon.

Don't hate on the cartoon bro.

the cartoon s the only bad thing about pokemon though. Cept origins, that was pretty awesome.
---
Currently Playing : Divinity: Original Sin and The Last of Us Remastered
Looking Forward To: Destiny, Smash Bros, The Order 1886, and ScaleBound
#400knightimexPosted 8/16/2014 9:18:26 PM
^ What video?
Can you post a link or did you make that up?
---
RE4 sucks because it's not survival horror.
TLOU is like RE4, it's the greatest game ever! ~Gamefaqs