What if the remastered game expands on the original game?

#1plasmatic5Posted 8/15/2014 7:22:31 PM
For instance, if the remastered game is Super Mario Sunshine, what if they add an entirely new level, or do something like in Mario 64 where you have multiple characters (hopefully a little bit better though).

Or if it's Pokemon Snap, what if they added a huge post-game that is larger than the base game and has Pokemon from Gen 2 through 6 as well?

Any other ideas on how they could expand the remastered game?
---
The problem with trolls is that you can't logic with them. The same goes for idiots.
#2Baha05Posted 8/15/2014 7:23:06 PM
Then it's not much a remaster, it becomes closer to a remake.
---
""All of you that think Bayo in Peach's dress is the first game are either fools or really the most ignorant fanboys alive." SSJ4CHRIS
#3Pink_a_DinkPosted 8/15/2014 7:24:20 PM
Remasters should only really have enhanced up to date graphics, and more polish.
---
Without exaggeration, I can honestly say this is the best thing I've played this whole year, and its only a demo!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B7rgDikl0k
#4Granadico_Posted 8/15/2014 7:27:21 PM
That'd be more of a remake then.
#5SegavsCapcomPosted 8/15/2014 7:27:40 PM
Baha05 posted...
Then it's not much a remaster, it becomes closer to a remake.

This, but I think it should be a no-brainer to update content when re-releasing a game.
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
3DS FC: 1306-5920-0665 _PSN: SegavsCapcom_ Steam: SegavsCapcom_NNID: SegavsCapcom
#6Baha05Posted 8/15/2014 7:29:54 PM
SegavsCapcom posted...
This, but I think it should be a no-brainer to update content when re-releasing a game.

Well no, there are two kimnds of means to re-release, either it's 100% the same as a VC title or it's an Updated HD look, aka an HD Port.

Updating the content is more work then is needed and you're better off just either remaking the game or making a new one, or pulling a Mario 64 DS
---
""All of you that think Bayo in Peach's dress is the first game are either fools or really the most ignorant fanboys alive." SSJ4CHRIS