Is tropical freeze the best game of this gen so far?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is tropical freeze the best game of this gen so far?
2 years ago#11
Red Link posted...
I definitely agree that Tropical Freeze is the best so game so far. I also agree that it has a poor co-op mode, but I don't think that takes away from the game at all.

this
2 years ago#12
I'm not sure. Best platform game? Probably. I didn't play Rayman Legends, though. Best this year so far on Nintendo systems? Probably.
IMO it's an amazing game, but I don't think it's going to hold as Nintendo goty for much longer with Bayo 2 and Smash coming. W101 was a strong candidate last year, so Bayo 2 has big chances.
Have fun with whatever you like instead of telling people that they are having fun the wrong way.
3DS FC: 0748-3443-8121
2 years ago#13
3D world was fun, but is never felt challenged. TF was awesome. Coop is bad though, agreed.
2 years ago#14
Cant really say, because its hard for me to compare games like WW HD and MK8 to a plat former. Since both of those are sequels/remakes though, I guess I can take them out as they are more improvements than innovations. In pure content, 3d world wins and it has great multiplayer, too. However, the challenge in DKC:TC is a great thing (halfway through it, just bought the game). I think 3d world has the edge, but I have no clear cut allegiance to either game.
2 years ago#15
No. Rayman Legends is better.
2/8/2014- I officially predict Ridley playable in Smash 4. If he's not, I'll quietly change my signature and no one needs to remind me of this ever again.
2 years ago#16
NSMB, 3DW, MK8, and Rayman are more fun to me. But...they're all great.

Yay for having a platform with fantastic first party games exclusive to this generation. :-D
2 years ago#17
Wonderful 101 and SMT4 have been my favorite games so far this gen.
3ds fc: 4940-5666-3487 psnID: Mattatron36
NNID: Mattatron
2 years ago#18
No. It's a good game, but I prefer DKCR Wii.
No, I want you to get me a Cheeseburger and a Shake!
2 years ago#19
StephenYap3 posted...

i dont think you understand the question
3DS FC: 2063-0061-2915
``if the system is easy to develop for then that just confirms how weak it is" shaunme - 2014
2 years ago#20
StephenYap3 posted...

Why?
More villains need to be protagonists. BIS proves it can work.
Ridley, Ganondorf, Bowser, Fawful and King Dedede all for their own games!
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is tropical freeze the best game of this gen so far?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived