Is tropical freeze the best game of this gen so far?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is tropical freeze the best game of this gen so far?

User Info: dorkyspawn

dorkyspawn
2 years ago#21
StickMen1090 posted...
StephenYap3 posted...
No. It's a good game, but I prefer DKCR Wii.

i dont think you understand the question

This

User Info: Flare7

Flare7
2 years ago#22
It's up there. Either MK8 or TF as of now...will change by the end of the year, though.
Currently playing: Wind Waker HD

User Info: Granadico_

Granadico_
2 years ago#23
No, but its definitely the best 2D Platformer in ages.

User Info: abbyhitter

abbyhitter
2 years ago#24
Not the best game this gen, but definitely the best Wii U game this year so far.
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!

User Info: XeroShinobi

XeroShinobi
2 years ago#25
I really like Tropical Freeze, but no. 3D World is a more polished game, and a harder game to do well. As good as Tropical Freeze is, it doesn't take a huge amount of talent from the development team to produce. Yes, it's more difficult, but that alone does not make it a better game.
Currently playing: not much

User Info: Punda_Prime

Punda_Prime
2 years ago#26
Mario kart 8; I don't get what nintendo fanboys obsession with ******* platformers is. They, along with JRPGs, peaked in some time in the 90s. Nintendo doesn't seem to realize this, "want cool new games? Here's the another ***** platformer!" And they wonder why the wii u is getting demolished.

Mk8 and maybe zombi u and pikmin are the only game really worth owning at this point, unless you LOVE those ******* platformers in which case knock yourself out.
Man who hesitates is not only lost but also miles from next exit
Wii u NNID: KgbDuck

User Info: Pink_a_Dink

Pink_a_Dink
2 years ago#27
P.T. Yes, I know its just a demo. But I'm currently obsessed with how amazing it is. Its impossible for Hideo Kojima to make a game that isn't amazing.
Without exaggeration, I can honestly say this is the best thing I've played this whole year, and its only a demo!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B7rgDikl0k

User Info: Mavrick588

Mavrick588
2 years ago#28
Are we just talking about Wii U?
Because if so then I'd say Pikmin 3 tops my list but if other consoles are included there can be none other than A Link Between Worlds.
Except maybe Fire Emblem......
"Video-games are bad for you? That's what they said about Rock 'N' Roll"- Shigeru Miyamoto

User Info: ponypower666

ponypower666
2 years ago#29
Punda_Prime posted...
Mario kart 8; I don't get what nintendo fanboys obsession with ******* platformers is. They, along with JRPGs, peaked in some time in the 90s. Nintendo doesn't seem to realize this, "want cool new games? Here's the another ***** platformer!" And they wonder why the wii u is getting demolished.

Mk8 and maybe zombi u and pikmin are the only game really worth owning at this point, unless you LOVE those ******* platformers in which case knock yourself out.

Actually the peak of platformers is now. Also, relax.

User Info: Megamushroom666

Megamushroom666
2 years ago#30
No it's not. Rayman Legends, 3D World, Wonderful 101, MK8 are all better games IMO.
'Deep into that darkness peering...'
Snackeroo.com
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is tropical freeze the best game of this gen so far?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived