remastered are only ok if they're not the only reason to own a system.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. remastered are only ok if they're not the only reason to own a system.
9 months ago#11
bandit__74 posted...
dorkyspawn posted...
For example:

one remaster out of ten games is ok

mario 3d world
pikmin 3
tropical freeze
wonderful 101
lego city
new super mario bros
new super luigi
mario kart 8
nintendo land
wind waker HD

But only one good game period and it's a remaster is not ok

the last of us remastered

CONFIRM/DENY?

Except none of the games you listed (except TLoUR) is a good game. Oh wait, that's just my opinion. I forgot, somehow your opinion is more important than anyone else's...

Biased pony opinions don't count
9 months ago#12
Man, the Wii U board needs more moderation than a high security prison.

Only it rarely gets any.
---
Without exaggeration, I can honestly say this is the best thing I've played this whole year, and its only a demo!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B7rgDikl0k
9 months ago#13
This is a troll topic.
Yet all the anti-nintendo trolls are jumping on it like it is serious. Just ignore and move one.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ddyLVul.png < Does anybody have a link like this for Sega?
9 months ago#14
One game (regardless of whether it's a remaster or not) is never (imo) a sole reason to buy a console unless that game is going to provide 1000 hours of gameplay.

That said a remastered game is usually an improvement on what we often see as GOTY editions so I really don't see it being a negative thing, especially for those that haven't played it.

Personally there are a few reasons for me to own a PS4 (and TLOUR isn't one of them) but the main thing currently holding me back is that most of the games I want are still being released on PS3.
9 months ago#15
The Last of Us >>>>> any game released on any Nintendo console ever.
---
X > X-2 > XII > IX > Dissidia > VI > Tactics > XIII > VII > V > XIII-2 > III > IV > I > II > LR> VIII
9 months ago#16
WahshniEh posted...
The Last of Us >>>>> any game released on any Nintendo console ever.

Your sig shows us your lack of taste in games.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. remastered are only ok if they're not the only reason to own a system.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived