Do you guys think we'll have to kill ourselves to get Monster Hunter 4?

#11vattodevPosted 8/16/2014 7:20:04 PM
Well, it took over an year to MH3G get it's HD release, so I don't expect MH4G HD anytime sooner than that.
MH has been a portable series for some time, with the HD releases only adding graphics and online. Now it only adds graphics so it's a very risky business. Even riskier considering how the best selling console in japan, where the series sell most, is the Wii U and it's still not selling even half of what the 3DS is. It also doesn't help that the Wii U, PS3 and PC already received MHFG last year, which is the top tier Monster Hunter game.
Despite my desire for an HD kushala daora, I know that everything shows that releasing this on the Wii U or any other console would be a terrible decision.
---
Have fun with whatever you like instead of telling people that they are having fun the wrong way.
3DS FC: 0748-3443-8121
#12Tzuba12Posted 8/16/2014 11:51:38 PM
vattodev posted...
Well, it took over an year to MH3G get it's HD release, so I don't expect MH4G HD anytime sooner than that.
MH has been a portable series for some time, with the HD releases only adding graphics and online. Now it only adds graphics so it's a very risky business. Even riskier considering how the best selling console in japan, where the series sell most, is the Wii U and it's still not selling even half of what the 3DS is. It also doesn't help that the Wii U, PS3 and PC already received MHFG last year, which is the top tier Monster Hunter game.
Despite my desire for an HD kushala daora, I know that everything shows that releasing this on the Wii U or any other console would be a terrible decision.

Lol did you really just call MHFG a top tier MH game?
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059/ nnid: Tzuba12
Steam: Tzuba