imagine if link duel wielded the master sword and the four sword (spoilers?)

#11sdand1Posted 8/16/2014 5:42:35 PM
sonic777 posted...
Thundering_TNT posted...
A certain user (not calling names) can mod you for quoting them in your sig

More like:

If your sig (which is part of your post, and thus, falls under the same rules as any post) contains something that could be used to harass another user, and that user asks you to change your sig, and you don't, you're now basically harassing that user with EVERY post you make.

LRN2GAMEFAQS

Its back up again
---
I like pie
But Diablos dosn't. So Diablos is stupid. NOT BEACAUSE HES CHEAP. Because he dosn't like pie
#12dancing_cactuarPosted 8/16/2014 5:45:41 PM(edited)
sonic777 posted...
Thundering_TNT posted...
A certain user (not calling names) can mod you for quoting them in your sig

More like:

If your sig (which is part of your post, and thus, falls under the same rules as any post) contains something that could be used to harass another user, and that user asks you to change your sig, and you don't, you're now basically harassing that user with EVERY post you make.

LRN2GAMEFAQS

If you say so, sir.

On topic, dual wielding is always cool, so it'd be nice to see, if a bit silly in terms of plot.
---
I am pro Nintendo on the Nintendo board, so I am not a troll. - Greer
Megaman is a boy Samus and will have the exact same moveset in Smash Bros 4-Sonic777
#13sonic777Posted 8/16/2014 5:53:45 PM
dancing_cactuar posted...
Megaman is a boy Samus and will have the exact same moveset in Smash Bros 4-Sonic777

Cute that you remember something from a year ago.

http://youtu.be/moSFlvxnbgk?t=59s
---
GameFAQs moderators be like "Report it and we'll handle it."
If you're going to lie, at least make it somewhat believable. :D
#14dancing_cactuarPosted 8/16/2014 6:05:25 PM
sonic777 posted...
dancing_cactuar posted...

Cute that you remember something from a year ago.

http://youtu.be/moSFlvxnbgk?t=59s

Let it go? If you say so, sir.

This talk of a dual wielding Link makes me think of Skyrim for some reason. Maybe in the future if there's another Zelda Musou, then it can be a thing, alongside playable Vaati.

It was the only thing I was looking for from Hyrule Warriors, Koei!
---
I like to make fun of Nintendo fanboys by making parody topics a year after they're relevant. I don't understand why they get deleted.-Sonic777
#15NintendoLover25Posted 8/16/2014 6:42:47 PM
I would think only the original would have the master sword and four sword, while the other three only have their version of the four sword, since everyone had to get their own versions of the other weapons.