on a scale of 1-10 rate your enjoyment of the wii-u, right now

#11Skill4ReelPosted 8/16/2014 4:38:31 PM
I unfortunately had to vote with a 1. Due to my own carelessness, I broke my Wii U gamepad screen last week. So I can't enjoy it at all right now.

Before that happened though, it was a solid 8 for sure.
#12ValzacardXPosted 8/16/2014 4:48:12 PM
As of right now a 1. I have not touched it in months. Picked up when the Deluxe bundle was on sale, and because of the Mario Kart 8 was coming out. Was also under the impression X was still coming out this year along with Super Smash bros.

But with my 2 most anticipated games being pushed back, and Mario Kart being a dud I(imo), I just don't use it. That might change when Hyrule Warriors is out, and I clear more of my backlog to pick up some older games, like Wonderful 101.

Factor in my hype for Halo MC collection, and COD coming out with a pretty good X1 bundle its getting harder for my U to grab my attention.
---
GT:Kahlilx77,
The internet, where common sense is a monumental achievement
#13bandit__74Posted 8/16/2014 4:51:17 PM
PS4Warrior posted...
A zero.

You can't rate something 0 on a scale of 1 to 10. This post simply highlights your stupidity.

Anyway, I would say 7. I rarely play it, but when I do it is enjoyable. I just wish the games I played on it offered a little more variety
#14Flare7Posted 8/16/2014 4:52:06 PM

More games will move it up. I like the system.
---
Currently playing: Wind Waker HD
#15PS4WarriorPosted 8/16/2014 4:54:28 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#16sketchturnerPosted 8/16/2014 5:01:00 PM
Right now a 10. Once there is a new Metroid, it'll be an 11.
---
Now Playing:Bit.Trip.Runner 2, Shovel Knight, Super Mario 3D World
#17bandit__74Posted 8/16/2014 5:05:53 PM
PS4Warrior posted...
bandit__74 posted...
PS4Warrior posted...
A zero.

You can't rate something 0 on a scale of 1 to 10. This post simply highlights your stupidity.

Anyway, I would say 7. I rarely play it, but when I do it is enjoyable. I just wish the games I played on it offered a little more variety

I don't own a Wii U so i can't rate it a 1, nor can i rate it higher, so 0 since i don't actually own one. A 1 implies i've tried it.

If you don't own one, or have never tried it, then how can you rate your enjoyment of it? You can't of course, but you already knew that. Just thought you'd have some fun trolling no doubt. It is impossible to achieve a rating of 0 on a scale of 1-10.
#18Megamushroom666Posted 8/16/2014 5:10:00 PM
---
'Deep into that darkness peering...'
Snackeroo.com
#19PS4WarriorPosted 8/16/2014 5:11:29 PM
bandit__74 posted...
PS4Warrior posted...
bandit__74 posted...
PS4Warrior posted...
A zero.

I don't own a Wii U so i can't rate it a 1, nor can i rate it higher, so 0 since i don't actually own one. A 1 implies i've tried it.

If you don't own one, or have never tried it, then how can you rate your enjoyment of it? You can't of course, but you already knew that. Just thought you'd have some fun trolling no doubt. It is impossible to achieve a rating of 0 on a scale of 1-10.

Yeah, i rated my enjoyment of it as a 0 since i haven't tried it, therefore no enjoyment of the console. If i rate it 1 or higher that means i tried it. A zero indicates i haven't tried it since i'm not rating it on the scale., Not trolling. I'm just answering the topic.
#20Dark_AbaddonPosted 8/16/2014 5:12:35 PM
10, mostly because of Monster Hunter. But when I don't want to play MH, I've got a bunch of other awesome games to enjoy.
---
3DS: 1633-4342-9490 (Ivysaur, Tangela, Quilladin) (Caine @ Corona)
NNID: HardCor PM me if you add me for friend safari