on a scale of 1-10 rate your enjoyment of the wii-u, right now

#51PS4WarriorPosted 8/16/2014 10:49:28 PM
Granadico_ posted...

Not really, the topic is asking to rate your enjoyment of the Wii U, it's not specifying if people actually tried it :). Since i didn't try it i put zero, which isn't even on the poll, so i didn't actually rate it. Calm down bud.
#52Granadico_Posted 8/16/2014 10:54:51 PM
PS4Warrior posted...
Granadico_ posted...

Not really, the topic is asking to rate your enjoyment of the Wii U, it's not specifying if people actually tried it :). Since i didn't try it i put zero, which isn't even on the poll, so i didn't actually rate it. Calm down bud.

How else are you supposed to enjoy something without experiencing it? That's like a virgin saying sex is better than his favorite hobby.
You also have some fixation with thinking everyone's angry. Not sure what's up with that
#53kobalobasileusPosted 8/16/2014 11:45:09 PM
Multi-player is decent, but it's severely lacking in must-have solo experiences.
#54PS4WarriorPosted 8/16/2014 11:52:31 PM
Granadico_ posted...
PS4Warrior posted...
Granadico_ posted...

How else are you supposed to enjoy something without experiencing it? That's like a virgin saying sex is better than his favorite hobby.
You also have some fixation with thinking everyone's angry. Not sure what's up with that

Which is why i said 0, meaning i can't rate :) You seem to have some sort of fixation with replying to everyone of my posts.
#55y000012500Posted 8/17/2014 12:18:20 AM
Just got it, and mildly happy with it, so 7 at the moment. I'm not really sure when the next time I'll play it after Hyrule Warriors though.
#56RemembrentPosted 8/17/2014 5:10:05 AM
PS4Warrior posted...
Granadico_ posted...
PS4Warrior posted...
Granadico_ posted...

Which is why i said 0, meaning i can't rate :) You seem to have some sort of fixation with replying to everyone of my posts.

I wish you would fixation yourself off this board.
#57PS4WarriorPosted 8/17/2014 3:59:27 PM
Remembrent posted...
PS4Warrior posted...
Granadico_ posted...
PS4Warrior posted...
Granadico_ posted...

I wish you would fixation yourself off this board.

Lol that was funny :)
#58Maverick_ReznorPosted 8/17/2014 4:01:31 PM
9 or an 8 atm. 10 when smash bros comes out. Maybe Ill crank that **** up to an ELEVEN!
---
Currently Playing : Divinity: Original Sin and The Last of Us Remastered
Looking Forward To: Destiny, Smash Bros, The Order 1886, and ScaleBound
#59Granadico_Posted 8/17/2014 4:02:41 PM
PS4Warrior posted...
Granadico_ posted...
PS4Warrior posted...
Granadico_ posted...

I reply to posts that make no sense or are BS, which happen to be a lot of yours. Not my problem.
#60FayeLadyPosted 8/17/2014 4:02:47 PM
Granadico_ posted...
PS4Warrior posted...
Granadico_ posted...

Virgins tend to do that. They tend to be some of the people most obsessed with sex.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.