What game do you want to see come to Wii U/3ds Virtual Console?

#1SrRyteAwayPosted 8/17/2014 8:30:33 PM
Inb4 Mega Man 7.

But I'd also like to see more Japan-only game come to VC like they did with Recca '92 and Mysterious Murasame Castle.
---
Now Playing: Shovel Knight (Wii U), Scram Kitty and his Buddy on Rails, Bravely Default, Siesta Fiesta, Mega Man X1/2.
#2jackynkurttimsPosted 8/17/2014 8:33:35 PM
Any Fire Emblem or Tactics Ogre game on Wii U VC would be cool.
---
ediotsavant posted...Set it up on my buried crt tv from the 80's era and was blown by Iron Soldier.
#3SegavsCapcomPosted 8/17/2014 8:35:14 PM
Fire Emblem 4-6
Mother 3
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
3DS FC: 1306-5920-0665 _PSN: SegavsCapcom_ Steam: SegavsCapcom_NNID: SegavsCapcom
#4CubeTVPosted 8/17/2014 8:37:04 PM
On Wii U: All the NES/SNES/N64 stuff that was on the Wii. That's really it. Not even 200 VC games. It's damn insulting how it's not ported over and the Wii menu stuff to get through just for it, especially since the 3DS does DSiWare so perfectly. I don't care if there's no Miiverse support, I don't care if you can't use a gamepad (but the supposed Wii U "Pro" Controller should work since it's pretty much a Wii Classic Controller but if it doesn't then it shouldn't be called "Pro"). Just please don't have us go through the Wii Menu for it.

On the 3DS: Just add a cross-buy with NES games and that's it.
---
Owner of: Wii U, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo GameCube, N64, Gameboy Advance and a PS1.
Want: A better computer, a PS3 and a new PSP. Don't like the PS2 & Wii
#5demesjos2Posted 8/17/2014 8:52:18 PM
3DS GBA games is what I want. Most of the batteries are dead in my carts
#6slumpcatPosted 8/17/2014 8:54:13 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7The Top CrusaderPosted 8/18/2014 4:05:32 AM
I'd love the Super Famicom version of Rockman & Forte on the Wii U VC, but I fear we'd jut get the MM&B GBA version instead. It was okay, but the screen resolution was weird compared to the Super Famicom.
---
Author of Titans of Toho: An Unauthorized Guide to the Godzilla Series and the Rest of Toho's Giant Monster Film Library
#8Krambo42Posted 8/18/2014 4:27:25 AM
Wii U:

Donkey Kong Country 1-3
Star Fox
Shadowgate

If they ever add N64, Shadows of the Empire. Oh, and if there's any way to get Mega Man 8 on there, it'd be nice to have it on the same console as 1-7, 9 and 10 (assuming they follow through with their plan to get 7 on there, of course). Both seem unlikely, but who knows?

There are a few other games from the Wii's VC I'd like to see them get on the Wii U's eshop too so I could upgrade 'em, but I'd rather get games that aren't available at all on there first.

That's honestly all I want on the Wii U's VC. I seriously doubt I'd buy anything else that's not on there already.

3DS:

Donkey Kong Land 1-3
Castlevania 2: Belmont's Revenge

Honestly, I could live without any of those 3DS VC games. But I'd buy 'em if they added them.
#9fbt47Posted 8/18/2014 4:57:09 AM
I really want VC from Sega like:
Streets of Rage.
The Sonic Hedgehog games.
I also want Game cube VC and N64 VC.
---
My fav games: Crash Bandicoot, Sly Cooper 2 and Mario Galaxy 2.
#10DrakkardnoirPosted 8/18/2014 5:10:55 AM
Essentially I want everything available on the Wii already, but to be more specific:

I want Final Fantasy I-VI
Chrono Trigger
Super Mario RPG
Donkey Kong Country 1-3
Yoshi's Island SNES
Starfox
TMNT Turtles in Time

I really want 64 games to be added already. (going to list stuff not on the Wii shop)
Mario Party 1 & 3
Bomberman 64
Iggy's Reckin Balls
Chameleon Twist
Donkey Kong 64
Goldeneye
Diddy Kong Racing
Banjo-Kazooie

I know the RARE titles are unlikely, but a man can dream.