when do you predict smash Wii U will release?

#21StorracPosted 8/18/2014 4:28:09 PM
cyanide_suicide posted...
Storrac posted...
king_madden posted...
Is anything major planned between January and august next year? I'm expecting one or 2 of the exclusives listed for possible 2014 release to be moved to 2015 to fill in gaps.

lol and you think Smash, their biggest release ever, to be moved out of the holiday season to "fill gaps"?

They did it with Tropical Freeze last year.

Donkey Kong isn't a multimillion dollar franchise.
---
"Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock and roll." - Shigeru Miyamoto
3DS Friend Code: 4553-9960-4244
#22king_maddenPosted 8/18/2014 5:48:56 PM
Storrac posted...
king_madden posted...
Is anything major planned between January and august next year? I'm expecting one or 2 of the exclusives listed for possible 2014 release to be moved to 2015 to fill in gaps.

lol and you think Smash, their biggest release ever, to be moved out of the holiday season to "fill gaps"?

It would be possible. Even though I didn't say it was going to be. If they were to pick one it would make more sense to move that one/ like you said it's one of their biggest releases meaning it will sell whenever it comes out. Moving one of these other lesser known or niche games could be disastrous for them since moving them from the holidays will pretty much guarantee weak sales for that game.
#23heartlesshero17Posted 8/18/2014 6:05:29 PM
king_madden posted...

I wonder what their 2015 line up will be like actually. They got some games announced that could come out like Zelda, Star Fox, Splatoon, Xenoblade, Yoshi, Kirby, some other game I didn't care enough to remember, etc...

But like, those games are coming, but at what time I wonder? Would be kinda lame if we have months again where not a damn thing happens but a part of me just doesn't see them popping out exclusives at such a fast consistent pace. Would be cool if they were able to do like, an exclusive a month but we'll see
---
"Traditional fish sex"
-Bill Nye
#24The_Shadow_LinkPosted 8/19/2014 2:08:05 AM
2015 is my guess, it certainly feels like it's going to be delayed at present. Although for Nintendo's Console Sales sake it really shouldn't be.
---
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 72, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~
#25biggy204Posted 8/19/2014 2:10:30 AM
Im pretty sure it will be early 2015, as the 3DS version is just being released come October.... Then again I have Hyrule Warriors and the 3DS smash to tied me over until then.
---
"Do you smelllllllllllllllllllllll what The Rock Is Cookin" - the Rock
"No but who farted??" - Everyone else
#26Pink_a_DinkPosted 8/19/2014 2:11:17 AM
CoolioKDude posted...
wrong board sorry

You should be thankful you posted it here instead of the Smash board. That board just might be worse than this board.
---
Without exaggeration, I can honestly say this is the best thing I've played this whole year, and its only a demo!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B7rgDikl0k