So, how long until Nintendo starts funding 3rd parties for games?

#21Wii_TruthPosted 8/18/2014 9:34:21 PM
NovaLevossida posted...
I'd rather none of them pay for exclusives. At any rate, I don't think Nintendo will put up enough money to get an exclusive large AAA title from a third party on their system.

Bayonetta 2. Or did you mean to say it also had to be an FPS too?
---
You want Wii Truth? You can't handle Wii Truth!!
#22Schwepps01Posted 8/18/2014 9:35:52 PM
Wii_Truth posted...
NovaLevossida posted...
I'd rather none of them pay for exclusives. At any rate, I don't think Nintendo will put up enough money to get an exclusive large AAA title from a third party on their system.

Bayonetta 2 is AAA? Tell me more. Last I checked it was coming from a small studio. And Nintendo only got it because nobody else wanted it, otherwise known as sloppy seconds.
#23Granadico_Posted 8/18/2014 9:35:57 PM
NovaLevossida posted...

It doesn't have to be AAA. It just has to be a good game.
#24NovaLevossidaPosted 8/18/2014 9:36:07 PM
Wii_Truth posted...
NovaLevossida posted...

Exactly the type of game that I wasn't talking about.
---
The HUD...
...placed conveniently on the Wii U gamepad. - TreeFall Studios on The Letter
#25Starwars4JPosted 8/18/2014 9:37:11 PM
IcyWind14 posted...
Would you call Zelda: The Minish Cap a third party game?

Of course, even though that's wildly different with a long-established Nintendo IP being used rarely by third parties, it is by the most fundamental definition a third party game.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#26nonexistingheroPosted 8/19/2014 4:23:43 AM
Schwepps01 posted...
Wii_Truth posted...
NovaLevossida posted...

Bayonetta 2 is AAA? Tell me more. Last I checked it was coming from a small studio. And Nintendo only got it because nobody else wanted it, otherwise known as sloppy seconds.

Please, just shut up if you don't know anything. Platinum has over 100 developers working on games -__-
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#27terranigma73Posted 8/19/2014 4:25:42 AM
Hopefully never, they don't deserve that money. They are grown-ass publically traded corporations that should fund their own stuff instead of holding up their hands at the platform holders.
#28JobocanPosted 8/19/2014 5:06:16 AM
AstralFrost posted...
neogeoftw posted...
They have already. Bayo 2, wonderful 101, devils 3rd, and possibly hyrule warriors.

Those games don't really rate compared to the likes of Tomb Raider imo.

Yeah but you're AstralFrost. If Nintendo had made that deal for Tomb Raider you would hate the game. Guaranteed.

And clearly you have zero taste in games, but that's no surprise.
---
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My collection
#29Schwepps01Posted 8/23/2014 3:53:17 AM
probably never js
#30squatch22Posted 8/23/2014 3:55:34 AM
PS4Warrior posted...
They already started with Bayonetta 2

Answered ur own question