Ubisoft thinks the WiiU is not mature

#51Kosten_ReiPosted 8/20/2014 1:48:58 AM
Why should Wii U owners get the leftovers?
---
2016 Horror Phase?
#52LvthnPosted 8/20/2014 1:58:02 AM
Considering there's only three "first parties" and their subsidiary studios, no, I don't think I'm ready to nail the whole of third parties to a cross.

As for Ubi - their games sell well everywhere but Nintendo, should not be a hard thing to figure out.
#53Ryan SiPosted 8/20/2014 6:47:01 AM
Most people buy Nintendo's consoles for their own games. It's that simple. Don't like it? Too bad, that's reality. Some people here really need to grow up.

I have Steam (awesome prices and superior versions) for third-party games. What legitimate reason is there to buy a worse looking version with less features for a higher price on Wii U?
#54Ambassador_KongPosted 8/20/2014 7:43:56 AM
Ubisofts best selling release on the WiiU was ZombiU (700,000 copies), so that means WiiU owners don't want M rated games?

Not sure I follow the logic.

Maybe it's that Wii U owners don't want to buy half baked ports with missing features and no DLC. Nah, it must be that we only want Just Dance titles (which sold less than 300,000 copies).
---
Internet Trolls Really Are Horrible People
Narcissistic, Machiavellian, psychopathic, and sadistic.
#55Ryan SiPosted 8/20/2014 10:01:09 AM
Nintendo's third-party support is in the place it's in because of Nintendo. Period.

The last console they released on par hardware-wise with similar platforms was released almost 12 years ago. Major factor right there. They also have been extremely slow to take advantage of popular trends and new technology. Still no real account based system for their console in 2014....wtf? Seriously, 32GB of memory?
#56GeorgeSearsR4SPosted 8/20/2014 11:30:06 AM
Watch when Pokemon RPG comes out on the Wii-U then everyone wants to lift on Nintendo's high. If I was Nintendo at that point I would told them to f&ck off...
#57CaptainCorrectPosted 8/20/2014 11:55:08 AM
This is the first intelligent thing I've heard from Ubisoft in years.
#58Lefty128kPosted 8/20/2014 12:14:06 PM
LMAO, Nintendo fanboyism is universal.

The fanboys on that page are under the illusion that Nintendo can survive without third parties by building up their own repertoire. And like the fanboys on this site, remain blissfully ignorant of the fact that Nintendo has basically been doing that already and Wii U is selling poorly and 3DS is selling roughly half what it did last year.
#59CaptainCorrectPosted 8/20/2014 1:37:31 PM
Lefty128k posted...
LMAO, Nintendo fanboyism is universal.

The fanboys on that page are under the illusion that Nintendo can survive without third parties by building up their own repertoire. And like the fanboys on this site, remain blissfully ignorant of the fact that Nintendo has basically been doing that already and Wii U is selling poorly and 3DS is selling roughly half what it did last year.

Every Nintendo fan = OWNED
#60MaouSadoPosted 8/20/2014 1:39:30 PM
Ambassador_Kong posted...
Ubisofts best selling release on the WiiU was ZombiU (700,000 copies), so that means WiiU owners don't want M rated games?

Not sure I follow the logic.

Maybe it's that Wii U owners don't want to buy half baked ports with missing features and no DLC. Nah, it must be that we only want Just Dance titles (which sold less than 300,000 copies).