Assuming that Nintendo continues to go left when Sony and Microsoft go right...

#11NovaLevossidaPosted 8/19/2014 5:52:11 PM
iKhanic posted...
NovaLevossida posted...
The most successful feature the next console needs to have is being on par with features and services offered by the competition. When we get features the 360 / PS3 had (nevermind the PS4 / X1 at this point), I can realistically start asking for new things. But at the moment, I just want ordinary everyday things I take for granted on the other consoles to actually be on the Nintendo console.

Nintendo needs to hire a consultant to get them up to speed with the industry.

I feel like Reggie could honestly do this if they'd let him.
---
The HUD...
...placed conveniently on the Wii U gamepad. - TreeFall Studios on The Letter
#12Granadico_Posted 8/19/2014 5:55:17 PM
NovaLevossida posted...
iKhanic posted...
NovaLevossida posted...
The most successful feature the next console needs to have is being on par with features and services offered by the competition. When we get features the 360 / PS3 had (nevermind the PS4 / X1 at this point), I can realistically start asking for new things. But at the moment, I just want ordinary everyday things I take for granted on the other consoles to actually be on the Nintendo console.

They're very Japanese, set in their ways nd don't wanna change. He probably could, but i doubt it'll happen anytime soon. Or at the very least, it'll be baby steps. I mean they hosted their own competitive Smash tourney when they vehemently didn't want Smash to be in competitions, so anything's possible.
#13bigjclassicPosted 8/19/2014 6:05:01 PM
NovaLevossida posted...
iKhanic posted...
NovaLevossida posted...

I honestly, believe the next gen Nintendo will have the features and graphic sets to be able to compete. They have taken a beating for not having these things for so long (and the fact console numbers show people NEED that) that they have no choice at this point.
---
NNID(WiiU): Ryusaki_J PSN: classicviolence
Please Read: http://insomnia.ac/commentary/the_videogame_news_racket/