Is Nintendo done with physical rewards for Club Nintendo members? (US/Canada)

#1undisputed2386Posted 8/19/2014 5:58:36 PM
Nothing new has been added in months and the selection is slowly dwindling. I have 1160 coins and nothing to spend them on.

They have been offering more digital rewards each month but nothing is ever worth getting as they're all previously released games.
---
nWo
#2dizanimatorPosted 8/19/2014 6:02:46 PM
I wish they'd just tell us if that's what's happening. Then I'd know not to even dream that some of the goodies other regions get might come here. I realize that digital games may be cheaper for Nintendo, and can still be fun, but would it hurt them to tell us what's going on with physical rewards?
#3Pink_a_DinkPosted 8/19/2014 6:02:57 PM
My Club Nintendo doesn't even work. Hasn't worked for the past few days. Damn maintenance.
---
Without exaggeration, I can honestly say this is the best thing I've played this whole year, and its only a demo!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B7rgDikl0k
#4IokuaPosted 8/19/2014 6:03:37 PM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
My Club Nintendo doesn't even work. Hasn't worked for the past few days. Damn maintenance.

Refresh the page.
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
#5sumostickfigurePosted 8/19/2014 6:04:14 PM
There's no word from Nintendo of America with regard to physical rewards from Club Nintendo being restocked at any point, but I suspect they are done with physical rewards for the time being when considering the dwindling presence of physical rewards and the lack of physical items being an option for Platinum/Gold elite status prizes.
---
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.
http://i.imgur.com/Vgmi3.gif
#6sg91Posted 8/22/2014 8:33:27 PM
dizanimator posted...
I wish they'd just tell us if that's what's happening. Then I'd know not to even dream that some of the goodies other regions get might come here. I realize that digital games may be cheaper for Nintendo, and can still be fun, but would it hurt them to tell us what's going on with physical rewards?

I don't mind digital games at all. However, I just wish they were games that only the elite members could get. Because giving away ordinary eShop games just made that "elite" status go poof.