Is Nintendo done with physical rewards for Club Nintendo members? (US/Canada)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is Nintendo done with physical rewards for Club Nintendo members? (US/Canada)
2 years ago#1
Nothing new has been added in months and the selection is slowly dwindling. I have 1160 coins and nothing to spend them on.

They have been offering more digital rewards each month but nothing is ever worth getting as they're all previously released games.
nWo
2 years ago#2
I wish they'd just tell us if that's what's happening. Then I'd know not to even dream that some of the goodies other regions get might come here. I realize that digital games may be cheaper for Nintendo, and can still be fun, but would it hurt them to tell us what's going on with physical rewards?
2 years ago#3
My Club Nintendo doesn't even work. Hasn't worked for the past few days. Damn maintenance.
Without exaggeration, I can honestly say this is the best thing I've played this whole year, and its only a demo!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B7rgDikl0k
2 years ago#4
Pink_a_Dink posted...
My Club Nintendo doesn't even work. Hasn't worked for the past few days. Damn maintenance.

Refresh the page.
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
2 years ago#5
There's no word from Nintendo of America with regard to physical rewards from Club Nintendo being restocked at any point, but I suspect they are done with physical rewards for the time being when considering the dwindling presence of physical rewards and the lack of physical items being an option for Platinum/Gold elite status prizes.
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.
http://i.imgur.com/Vgmi3.gif
2 years ago#6
dizanimator posted...
I wish they'd just tell us if that's what's happening. Then I'd know not to even dream that some of the goodies other regions get might come here. I realize that digital games may be cheaper for Nintendo, and can still be fun, but would it hurt them to tell us what's going on with physical rewards?

I don't mind digital games at all. However, I just wish they were games that only the elite members could get. Because giving away ordinary eShop games just made that "elite" status go poof.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is Nintendo done with physical rewards for Club Nintendo members? (US/Canada)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived