Help with Super Metroid final boss!!?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Help with Super Metroid final boss!!?
11 months ago#1
Ok, so I'm hurting Mother Brain fine. I'm not having trouble.

But the hallway before her is just DEVASTATING. Those annoying laser rings knock out like half of my health and I end up using a crap ton of missiles to blow the barriers up. Is there an easier way to do this? Am I missing something?
---
****OFFICIAL MERLEE OF GAMEFAQS****
Get slayed peasants. Current Class - Rich.
11 months ago#2
I don't remember it being that hard. Just move through as quickly as possible and try to avoid damage as much as you can. MB is no problem.
---
Currently playing: Uncharted 2
11 months ago#3
Freeze the rings so they won't respawn. The walls regenerate, so use missiles quickly and you won't need that many.
---
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
11 months ago#4
Hmmmm, can't you destroy the walls, go and save/heal and then go back without the walls reappearing? It might not be possible though...
11 months ago#5
ScaldedBeaver posted...
Hmmmm, can't you destroy the walls, go and save/heal and then go back without the walls reappearing? It might not be possible though...

I don't know if the wall regrow after clearing the room. I'd say probably not since Metroids don't respawn. TC, what's your health and ammo count? Maybe it's hard because you have a really low amount.
---
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
11 months ago#6
TC, you're over thinking it. The boss is no harder than any other boss you've faced in Super Metroid.

Spam missiles on the glass by rapidly firing as fast as possible and avoid the lava/acid at all costs. Avoiding the lava/acid is your top priority.
---
Am I going to pass the Bar exam? Please send me some good vibes.
XBL Gamertag: Peltz | PSN ID: Peltz-0 | Wii U NNID: Peltz-0 | 3DS Friend code: 1161-0129-0691
11 months ago#7
The barriers you destroy do stay gone. If you're worried about supplies you can restock and save after clearing each one.
---
http://www.gamelogs.org/gamelog/Toozin.html
11 months ago#8
Oh, indeed, you might want to go back and look for health tanks/sub tanks, if you are missing any. If I remember right, you should have around 20/4 squares of each.
---
3DS Friend Code: 5327-0996-6757 Water FS: Panpour, Quagsire, Frogadier
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Help with Super Metroid final boss!!?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived