So the new Starfox game is episodic?

#31NathanmgPosted 8/21/2014 6:44:12 AM
I'd rather it not be fragmented via episodes but I'll fully embrace heavy use of the gamepad as tbh I find the speed/accuracy at which I can move/aim is somewhere between a typical controller and a mouse setup.

Bring it on.
#32aliashubbatchPosted 8/21/2014 6:46:04 AM
Sonytendo posted...
aliashubbatch posted...
So episodic like:
LA Noire?
Phoenix Wright?
Sonic 4? (Please no.)

All we have is the interview. There is next to nothing known about the game and even Miyamoto said he didn't have a clear idea himself. However if I had to guess I'd say Sonic 4.

...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zHV9prpEco
---
Wanna get into the Smash Bros roster as a clone? Have lady parts so you get legions of white knights defending your inclusion... unless you're Daisy or Krystal.
#33shoggothsnackPosted 8/21/2014 7:18:34 AM
RobJ24 posted...
Nintendo is making a new Star Fox game like you wanted and you complain. Of course.

They're making a Star Fox game like no one wanted. Specifically Miyamoto is making it in a way nobody has asked for. Forced motion controls and episodic. I wish anyone BUT him was making it. The guy seriously needs to be put out to pasture. I appreciate what Miyamoto has done for gaming, but he's a shadow of his former self, and basically ruins whatever he touches now.
#34SonytendoPosted 8/21/2014 7:22:59 AM
shoggothsnack posted...
RobJ24 posted...
Nintendo is making a new Star Fox game like you wanted and you complain. Of course.

They're making a Star Fox game like no one wanted. Specifically Miyamoto is making it in a way nobody has asked for. Forced motion controls and episodic. I wish anyone BUT him was making it. The guy seriously needs to be put out to pasture. I appreciate what Miyamoto has done for gaming, but he's a shadow of his former self, and basically ruins whatever he touches now.

Star Fox has a history of being tech demo like games showing off the uses of certain hardware. Almost every day we get threads asking Nintendo to prove the value of the gamepad and to not drop it. Star Fox U is doing what people want in carrying on traditional Star Fox legacy and making a case for the gamepad.