So...what's the verdict on Hyrule Warriors, for those who imported it?

#1DiayamondoPosted 8/21/2014 8:24:05 AM
Topic.
#2DarkAdonis123Posted 8/21/2014 8:27:24 AM
You might want to post this topic on the Hyrule Warriors board. I have several friends that would've imported it, but the darn Wii U is region locked.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#3SonytendoPosted 8/21/2014 8:29:55 AM
The clock and scarf are really cool but it sucks not being able to play the game on my NA Wii U. I wish every Zelda game came in a treasure chest. Totally worth it.
#4JackalPosted 8/21/2014 8:32:36 AM
I wonder if the Wii U has a software based region lock like the Wii? It would take much for a Homebrew to get you into the settings to change it.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz
#5kukingina2Posted 8/21/2014 8:43:48 AM
Gamexplain liked it alot but they're a bit biased with nintendo games so take it as you will
---
Is Metroid's gun part of his armor or is he a cyborg like Data from Star wars?
NNID: RobertTheZombie 3ds FC: 4940 - 5506 2047 BattleNET: Robertzombie #1277
#6Mattatron42Posted 8/21/2014 11:06:01 AM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
You might want to post this topic on the Hyrule Warriors board. I have several friends that would've imported it, but the darn Wii U is region locked.

This, there are probably a few people from Japan and others that have imported it on that board. And DarkAdonis, would those friends have imported it for the extras? I thought the game was coming out over here in October. I've imported several games, but mostly because they were never coming here. I can definitely understand being impatient and getting it as soon as you can though, I did that with Xenoblade on Wii.
---
3ds fc: 4940-5666-3487 psnID: Mattatron36
NNID: Mattatron
#7DarkAdonis123Posted 8/22/2014 6:17:23 AM
Mattatron42 posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...

This, there are probably a few people from Japan and others that have imported it on that board. And DarkAdonis, would those friends have imported it for the extras? I thought the game was coming out over here in October. I've imported several games, but mostly because they were never coming here. I can definitely understand being impatient and getting it as soon as you can though, I did that with Xenoblade on Wii.

No, they wanted to import just to have it sooner.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue