Don't bet against Nintendo, says Gamestop

#11DiscostewSMPosted 8/21/2014 5:01:56 PM
PS4Warrior posted...
R_Hunter posted...
PS4Warrior posted...
I thought you guys hated that store, Flip Flops!

Dislike of a store means we can't read what they release?

Also, I have no issue with GS. But that is due to the three stores in my area not doing anything to cause me to not do my business there.

Also, I believe this should finally out your trolling agenda.

You're trying way too hard to pretend people are trolling, it's cute.

He's just posting what he sees.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#12PS4WarriorPosted 8/21/2014 5:03:26 PM
DiscostewSM posted...
PS4Warrior posted...
R_Hunter posted...
PS4Warrior posted...

Also, I have no issue with GS. But that is due to the three stores in my area not doing anything to cause me to not do my business there.

Except that he's wrong :). If people hate gamestop so much, then it shouldn't matter if they think about the Wii U.
#13Wii_TruthPosted 8/21/2014 5:05:32 PM
^ I think all the regulars are well aware of who you are. If your name is not convincing enough, you are also one of my tagged users.
---
You want Wii Truth? You can't handle Wii Truth!!
#14PS4WarriorPosted 8/21/2014 5:07:00 PM
Wii_Truth posted...
^ I think all the regulars are well aware of who you are. If your name is not convincing enough, you are also one of my tagged users.

Yes, i am well aware that the regulars assume everyone they don't agree with is a troll, If they want to live in their little fantasy then so be it. and I've explained my name before. Nice try though.
#15DiscostewSMPosted 8/21/2014 5:07:36 PM
PS4Warrior posted...
DiscostewSM posted...
PS4Warrior posted...
R_Hunter posted...
PS4Warrior posted...

Except that he's wrong :). If people hate gamestop so much, then it shouldn't matter if they think about the Wii U.

So you must be wrong too, considering you are using phrases like "I thought", and words such as "if". You don't even know. You're guessing.
---
#16Pyromaniac RoyPosted 8/21/2014 5:09:26 PM
Bringing up the fact that the president of a store with a pretty noteworthy tendency to push games that are skipping Nintendo systems has positive things to say about Nintendo systems =/= expressing unconditional love for the store. It's amazing that I have to clarify that for some folks.

Not the biggest fan of Gamestop myself, but it's nice to see one of the last people you'd expect to praise it in any way do just that.
---
"I solemnly swear that I aim to misbehave."
I write things. http://lordpitaya.wordpress.com/
#17PS4WarriorPosted 8/21/2014 5:10:47 PM
DiscostewSM posted...

So you must be wrong too, considering you are using phrases like "I thought", and words such as "if". You don't even know. You're guessing.

Not really, Maybe you guys should discuss the actual topic instead of trying to fanboy high five while making this topic somehow about me, Seems like you guys are just trolling :). Or at least pretty disruptive.
#18mw5178Posted 8/21/2014 5:11:10 PM
PS4Warrior posted...
Yes, i am well aware that the regulars assume everyone they don't agree with is a troll, If they want to live in their little fantasy then so be it. and I've explained my name before. Nice try though.

You're not on topic. Stay on topic.
#19PS4WarriorPosted 8/21/2014 5:12:14 PM
mw5178 posted...
PS4Warrior posted...

You're not on topic. Stay on topic.

Still with that irony defending your clique lol. Have fun.
#20DiscostewSMPosted 8/21/2014 5:13:31 PM
PS4Warrior posted...
DiscostewSM posted...

Not really, Maybe you guys should discuss the actual topic instead of trying to fanboy high five while making this topic somehow about me, Seems like you guys are just trolling :). Or at least pretty disruptive.

The old "I know you are, but what am I" ploy.....

Classic. And after you began with "Flip flops!"
---