Is Nintendo really remaking a game each month?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is Nintendo really remaking a game each month?

User Info: PS4Warrior

PS4Warrior
2 years ago#1
If so, then is this how they're fleshing out the in between periods of big releases?

User Info: SegavsCapcom

SegavsCapcom
2 years ago#2
Its just a rumor at this point, isn't it? If its true, then that would be a huge waste of resources.
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
3DS FC: 1306-5920-0665 _PSN: SegavsCapcom_ Steam: SegavsCapcom_NNID: SegavsCapcom

User Info: Sticky_Tails

Sticky_Tails
2 years ago#3
If true nintendo sounds really desperate. I won't lie though if they release an HD Mario galaxy collection I'd buy it.

User Info: mra823

mra823
2 years ago#4
Sticky_Tails posted...
If true nintendo sounds really desperate. I won't lie though if they release an HD Mario galaxy collection I'd buy it.

Id buy it too, though a remastered Sunshine would be along the same lines and has more room to implement improvements.

Honestly, I like remakes. It gives the younger audience a chance to play a new game and the older audience a chance to play a game again. When I had WW for GC, I didn't beat it because at the time it wasn't really my speed, but fast forward 11 years and I was thrilled to play it again.
"If you're having a dark day, it's probably night"
~I'm not clever enough to come up with this, but I can't remember who did...

User Info: Sticky_Tails

Sticky_Tails
2 years ago#5
Same I don't mind them as long as they offer significant improvements or additional content but one every month seems excessive.

User Info: Granadico_

Granadico_
2 years ago#6
Lemme get Iwata on the phone and ask...
but seriously idk. I can see why they'd do it (pad out droughts), but it seems like a bit much. It'd be good for development practice i guess in HD and getting used to the hardware, and bring older games to newer generations (assuming its all/mainly N64/GC games), and even possibly testing the waters in making new iterations of those series (like F-Zero or Metroid), but its also kindai cheap and new games would be much more appreciated than remakes.

User Info: blinkfreak

blinkfreak
2 years ago#7
It is one remaster. But there will be 11 other releases in 2015.

User Info: dj-izzle

dj-izzle
2 years ago#8
No its one remaster to help.. but there is one game a month next year

User Info: Shad0wg00n

Shad0wg00n
2 years ago#9
No, the rumour was that they were going to have a release every month next year.
Respectful noob of Dark Aether

User Info: Neonwarrior1243

Neonwarrior1243
2 years ago#10
Shad0wg00n posted...
No, the rumour was that they were going to have a release every month next year.

Full game releases or will they count eshop titles and smaller games like Treasure Toad?
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is Nintendo really remaking a game each month?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived