Can Nintendo risk another four month retail drought?

#1Chenmaster2Posted 8/23/2014 2:20:21 PM
What do you think?
---
<3 http://static.zerochan.net/Pokemon.full.1740657.jpg <3
#2ORANGE666Posted 8/23/2014 2:24:42 PM(edited)
Yes. To Nintendo fans, big bro N can't do wrong.

inb4 Smash bros will last you 4 months
---
I am a Nintendo Fanboy and let me tell you, being a Drone is actually a great thing.
We have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like other fanboys
#3KevaSanPosted 8/23/2014 2:24:40 PM
Well they will survive, obviously. They have enough money to survive four score four more months. (exaggeration).

At least we won't suffer that anytime soon.

with Hyrule Warriors, Bayo and such coming soon before 2015, and with a new game every month of 2015, things are looking good! (From what I heard)

Though it probably and most likely will hurt them.
#4wisemiddsPosted 8/23/2014 2:33:20 PM
With Hyrule Warriors, Bayonetta, Smash Bros this year (as well as my back catalogue inc games like W101, and DKTF) I can safely say I'm sorted for titles for a while. Then there's Toad and Yoshi's Woolly world next year. Oh and 3DS titles such as Pokemon, Smash, (Kirby and Fire Emblem in the backlog). Oh and I've got titles I've never played on the Wii, yes it sucks being a Nintendo gamer!
---
3DS friend code: 3652 - 0628 - 9229
NNID, PSN: wisemidds
#5Pink_a_DinkPosted 8/23/2014 2:35:52 PM
I don't think companies need to spew out games every 2 weeks. They'll be fine with the upcoming releases for a while.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grtEt0Cudt8
Screw PS4, XB1, and Wii U. Gamesphere is where it's at. Its spherical! SPHERICAL!!!
#6PoweranimalsPosted 8/23/2014 2:43:54 PM
wisemidds posted...
With Hyrule Warriors, Bayonetta, Smash Bros this year (as well as my back catalogue inc games like W101, and DKTF) I can safely say I'm sorted for titles for a while. Then there's Toad and Yoshi's Woolly world next year. Oh and 3DS titles such as Pokemon, Smash, (Kirby and Fire Emblem in the backlog). Oh and I've got titles I've never played on the Wii, yes it sucks being a Nintendo gamer!

Wait. I thought Captain Toad was this fall???
#7SSJMarioPosted 8/23/2014 3:00:08 PM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
I don't think companies need to spew out games every 2 weeks. They'll be fine with the upcoming releases for a while.

Yeah, Nintendo can only do so much. It's good that they have teams rotating their releases every 3/4 months. They dug their own grave with the third party support though so there is no one filling in the gaps
---
Why are you reading this?
#8fbt47Posted 8/23/2014 3:41:30 PM
Poweranimals posted...
wisemidds posted...

Wait. I thought Captain Toad was this fall???

It's going to be released this year for NA and January 2015 for Europe.
---
My fav games: Crash Bandicoot, Sly Cooper 2 and Mario Galaxy 2.
#9sg91Posted 8/23/2014 3:56:46 PM
No.
#10AceMosPosted 8/23/2014 3:58:29 PM
there is no 4 month drought so uh what are you talking about
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*