so did the wii u fail

#101vermilion99Posted 8/25/2014 12:25:19 PM
mw5178 posted...
vermilion99 posted...
So when the WiiU was hitting all time record lows sales wise for home consoles, it wasn't do to lack of games. After all, the games claim would have been invalid because the WiiU would have been attracting those Nintendo only fans then, right? Did sales of the WiiU not at least go up some when there was more big time Nintendo offerings?

If you think the Xbox one trailing slightly behind the WiiU even though it isn't available in some markets and isn't even a year old yet while the WiiU has had Mario Kart released and Smash around the corner and had that year head start, then, I won't change your mind. I guess whatever helps you sleep better in your Nintendo sheets at night

Nintendo consoles depend way more on its first-party games than the others, though. But I'm having a blast playing Nintendo games lol, I couldn't care less if Nintendo sold 1 or 100 million Wii U consoles, or if it finishes first or last in sales. I didn't during the N64/Gamecube era, and I loved playing the Wii when it sold and when it its sales stagnated. The king_madden trolls are the ones who care about sales, and it must hurt his XB1 psyche that the Wii U is still well ahead of the XB1woth the same sales momentum. But that's his problem.

But your bragging because the WiiU is slightly ahead of a console that had huge negative press, is more expensive, has only been out half as long, hasn't had any really big releases yet, and isn't available in as many territories. Think about what point your really trying to make and get back to me.
#102samclockwisePosted 8/25/2014 12:45:17 PM
I don't think it has lost. It may never be first but it could be a second. All it needs is what all systems need and that is games. Can't flood the system with disney games. Then say see we have lot of games. They need more mario, zelda, resident evil, they need new series games that just interest people to buy the system. They need a game that makes people say wow and have it only on nintendo.
#103mw5178Posted 8/25/2014 12:50:36 PM
vermilion99 posted...
But your bragging because the WiiU is slightly ahead of a console that had huge negative press, is more expensive, has only been out half as long, hasn't had any really big releases yet, and isn't available in as many territories. Think about what point your really trying to make and get back to me.

I made them. You just overlook them, and this argument goes in circles.

Also, the XB1 can join the club in the negative press category. It's far from unique to that console.
#104king_maddenPosted 8/25/2014 12:56:18 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#105CcroybbPosted 8/25/2014 12:57:14 PM
It's too early to call it a failure, but it will never be a success either.
---
Gamefaqs mods are terrible
#106king_maddenPosted 8/25/2014 12:59:04 PM
DiscostewSM posted...
So, it was ok for trolls to use vgchartz when comparing PS4 numbers against Wii U, but now that PS4 isn't being talked about, and vgchartz shows Wii U numbers ahead of XB1, it is now off-limits for not being credible. We said from the very beginning that vgchartz wasn't credible, but nope, they wouldn't listen, so now they're being proven just how hypocritical they are. It's all because they don't something Wii U being on top over anything.

all people have said is you can ball park numbers, within a couple hundred thousand, BALLPARK it (for mw), meaning when the margin is just 7k like it is now, thats not proof. now the 2 million overall sales gap, would be a little more believable, because its not often these days that they are off by millions and millions for recent data, 7k however could go either way.
#107StickMen1090Posted 8/25/2014 1:00:42 PM
PS4Warrior posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...

And yet you can't comprehend that you mixed present and past tense in your post. A truly sad commentary on the education you kids are getting today.

Lol ok bud.

you said The Wii U has failed he said the wii U is failing if you cant tell the difference you need to take more English classes
---
3DS FC: 2063-0061-2915
``if the system is easy to develop for then that just confirms how weak it is" shaunme - 2014
#108king_maddenPosted 8/25/2014 1:00:42 PM
mw5178 posted...
vermilion99 posted...
Wait, even though the Xbox One has nearly matched almost nearly 2 years of WiiU sales in less than half the time, your trying to make it out like Microsoft is doing badly? What does that say for Nintendo then when the WiiU is trampled by the PS4 and the Xbox is closing in on on it in less than half the time that the WiiU has been out, and, with the U having its heavy hitters out?

Also. The Japanese don't buy American home consoles. The fact that the WiiU is barely ahead of the Xbox after a 1 year head start and being available in more markets isn't worth bragging about.

Except the Xbox One has had issues outselling the Wii U on a global scale in recent times. Unlike the PS4, the XB1 sales momentum has hit a rut. And it has games out, the same games that people whine about being missing on the Wii U.

Also, Japanese gamers count. It's Microsoft's problem that their consoles aren't in more markets.

none of the major multiplat games are out yet that are missing wiiu. smaller ones like UFC, wolfenstein, maybe a couple others, but the call of duty, madden, destiny, far cry, those are the big games.
#109mw5178Posted 8/25/2014 1:06:37 PM
king_madden posted...
you're trying to prove that they are accurate,all im saying is they arent accurate

Well you can easily take official numbers from companies or NPD and compare them to vgchartz to see that they ("they" referring to Vgchartz) are regularly very close to the final number...

Vgchartz is only inaccurate when they post numbers people don't agree with. If they post numbers people like or agree with you will see them referred to numerous times.

You're a fraud, and your own posts prove it.
#110king_maddenPosted 8/25/2014 1:12:45 PM
mw5178 posted...
king_madden posted...
you're trying to prove that they are accurate,all im saying is they arent accurate

Well you can easily take official numbers from companies or NPD and compare them to vgchartz to see that they ("they" referring to Vgchartz) are regularly very close to the final number...

Vgchartz is only inaccurate when they post numbers people don't agree with. If they post numbers people like or agree with you will see them referred to numerous times.

You're a fraud, and your own posts prove it.

and again, like I said in the numerous posts you have googled (im flattered by the way), they are close, and they provide a good ballpark. a less than 7k difference is not a big enough gap to say one way or the other, and could easily go either way. their numbers are good to ball park it whereas its within a couple hundred thousand.

and yes that is the mentality that is displayed here. now if you would think for a second and look at what im saying. vgchartz is never a valid source. its good to ball park numbers. I never said they were entirely wrong, im saying the numebrs they posted are too close together to make the claim that one is factually above the other.

I would say you're a fraud but considering you're just an alt, its pretty much implied.