so did the wii u fail

#121ruiza97Posted 8/25/2014 4:50:23 PM
Endgame posted...

for all we know, XB1 is already beating Wii U, and it will certainly be ahead of Wii U after this holiday season

endgame said it, so, yeah XB1 outselling Wii U. End this game
#122ZayziePosted 8/25/2014 7:34:12 PM
So wait vgchartz is suddenly a legit source on this board? Squatch and Ace and all their little cohorts regularly claim vgchartz is unreliable and just makes up numbers...but now suddenly, it's valid for ballpark estimates?? Its whole purpose for existing, in the first place. Wow i never thought I'd see the day. I'm definitely bookmarking this for thenext time Nintendo fan boys go" lol vgchartz, they're unreliable...they just make up numbers"
---
Now we see the violence inherent in the system!... Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help! Help! I'm being repressed!
#1231anthonygamer1Posted 8/25/2014 7:35:51 PM
The Wii U is trash.
#124DiscostewSMPosted 8/25/2014 7:41:55 PM(edited)
Zayzie posted...
So wait vgchartz is suddenly a legit source on this board? Squatch and Ace and all their little cohorts regularly claim vgchartz is unreliable and just makes up numbers...but now suddenly, it's valid for ballpark estimates?? Its whole purpose for existing, in the first place. Wow i never thought I'd see the day. I'm definitely bookmarking this for thenext time Nintendo fan boys go" lol vgchartz, they're unreliable...they just make up numbers"

They're just demonstrating the hypocrisy of those that used vgchartz as reliable numbers when the discussion involved PS4. Now those same people are throwing vgchartz out the window since PS4 is thrown out as well, all because Wii U is ahead among the remaining consoles, and they can't stand those like Squatch and Ace taking the exact same stance with Wii U as those others did with the PS4 to show them of that hypocrisy.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#125ZayziePosted 8/25/2014 8:32:17 PM
DiscostewSM posted...
Zayzie posted...

They're just demonstrating the hypocrisy of those that used vgchartz as reliable numbers when the discussion involved PS4. Now those same people are throwing vgchartz out the window since PS4 is thrown out as well, all because Wii U is ahead among the remaining consoles, and they can't stand those like Squatch and Ace taking the exact same stance with Wii U as those others did with the PS4 to show them of that hypocrisy.

Uh...no. they're obviously throwing the "lol vgchartz" crap back into the faces of those who use it. Or are you blatantly being obtuse and pretending that's not whats happening here?? The reason why you cant tell is because you belong in that group. Ace and squatch and your friends here are incorrect. The whole point of vgchartz is as an estimate. Any rational person knows this. Yet here you are parroting the same garbage. A source should be legitimate all the time...if you spend your time riling about how inaccurate a given source is then be prepared to have it thrown in your face when you try to use it to support your argument. But no, that's not what's going on here is it?? Learn2reading comprehension.

Unless you are legitimately naive enough to not understand the subtext of the conversation. In which case, qft.
---
Now we see the violence inherent in the system!... Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help! Help! I'm being repressed!
#126neogeoftwPosted 8/25/2014 8:36:49 PM
Pissing contests.
#127PS4WarriorPosted 8/25/2014 8:43:56 PM
StickMen1090 posted...
PS4Warrior posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...

And yet you can't comprehend that you mixed present and past tense in your post. A truly sad commentary on the education you kids are getting today.

Lol ok bud.

you said The Wii U has failed he said the wii U is failing if you cant tell the difference you need to take more English classes

Lol ok bud.
#128SaltyBotzPosted 8/25/2014 8:50:04 PM(edited)
That is pretty sad when its 60/40 for fail on the Wii-U forums, lol.

Maybe the drones have switched from "Damage control mode initiated" to "Damage con.....error...error....self destruct mode initiated". ahahahah!
#129demonlord6696Posted 8/25/2014 10:11:46 PM
vermilion99 posted...
mw5178 posted...
vermilion99 posted...
So when the WiiU was hitting all time record lows sales wise for home consoles, it wasn't do to lack of games. After all, the games claim would have been invalid because the WiiU would have been attracting those Nintendo only fans then, right? Did sales of the WiiU not at least go up some when there was more big time Nintendo offerings?

If you think the Xbox one trailing slightly behind the WiiU even though it isn't available in some markets and isn't even a year old yet while the WiiU has had Mario Kart released and Smash around the corner and had that year head start, then, I won't change your mind. I guess whatever helps you sleep better in your Nintendo sheets at night

Nintendo consoles depend way more on its first-party games than the others, though. But I'm having a blast playing Nintendo games lol, I couldn't care less if Nintendo sold 1 or 100 million Wii U consoles, or if it finishes first or last in sales. I didn't during the N64/Gamecube era, and I loved playing the Wii when it sold and when it its sales stagnated. The king_madden trolls are the ones who care about sales, and it must hurt his XB1 psyche that the Wii U is still well ahead of the XB1woth the same sales momentum. But that's his problem.

But your bragging because the WiiU is slightly ahead of a console that had huge negative press, is more expensive, has only been out half as long, hasn't had any really big releases yet, and isn't available in as many territories. Think about what point your really trying to make and get back to me.

User Name mw5178
User ID 7006149
Board User Level 20: New User (2)
Awarded to users with at least 10 Karma. Can create 10 topics, 100 messages per day. Can now mark messages for moderation.
Account Created Tuesday, August 5, 2014 2:20 PM
Last Visit Monday, August 25, 2014 7:48 PM
Karma 21
Active Messages Posted 75
#130DiscostewSMPosted 8/25/2014 11:10:16 PM
Zayzie posted...
DiscostewSM posted...
Zayzie posted...

Uh...no. they're obviously throwing the "lol vgchartz" crap back into the faces of those who use it. Or are you blatantly being obtuse and pretending that's not whats happening here?? The reason why you cant tell is because you belong in that group. Ace and squatch and your friends here are incorrect. The whole point of vgchartz is as an estimate. Any rational person knows this. Yet here you are parroting the same garbage. A source should be legitimate all the time...if you spend your time riling about how inaccurate a given source is then be prepared to have it thrown in your face when you try to use it to support your argument. But no, that's not what's going on here is it?? Learn2reading comprehension.

Unless you are legitimately naive enough to not understand the subtext of the conversation. In which case, qft.

I'm just pointing out the truth, that the trolls got found out for saying one thing and then the opposite. If you can't accept that, then you're likely part of that group only trying to deflect attention away from that guilty party.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project