so did the wii u fail

#21GeorgeSearsR4SPosted 8/24/2014 12:58:25 AM
I got one instead of a PS4 so no actually. But compared to overall sales yes. But Nintendo is sticking with their product. I respect that so I will support them and play the rest of all the games on my PC/TV.
#22STN79Posted 8/24/2014 1:08:59 AM
In order for a system to fail it has to have it's life cut short. You know like Dreamcast. That was a failure. All the Nintendo home systems that sold less than expected still remained on the market for the duration of whatever gen they were from. Even Gamecube stuck around for the long haul despite it being the worst selling. Wii U will surely do the same. You can't fail until you flat out give up.
---
It is artists, not technicians, who make excellent games. "Hiroshi yamauchi"
#23MilkNPCPosted 8/24/2014 1:26:10 AM
It still has time. You people act like next gen is around the corner.
#24GeorgeSearsR4SPosted 8/24/2014 1:27:49 AM
STN79 posted...
In order for a system to fail it has to have it's life cut short. You know like Dreamcast. That was a failure. All the Nintendo home systems that sold less than expected still remained on the market for the duration of whatever gen they were from. Even Gamecube stuck around for the long haul despite it being the worst selling. Wii U will surely do the same. You can't fail until you flat out give up.

This was the reason Sega quitted the console race. They didn't stick with their product. Nintendo knows believe me they know that their games can boost the Wii-U sales but sometimes they listen to the wrong people. Just a Pokemom RPG a remake of first gen for example. That will trample the competition. But for some reason they have dung in their ears.

I really want to start a studio just to be dedicated creating exclusively to Nintendo. Just to remake old classics for example in a new jacket. They have Retro Studios which I love. But they need more. But hey nostalgia is clouding my vision I have to admit that. Sony and Microsoft and third party developer are polluting the games industry with DLC.

Nintendo doesn't want that and that is also a reason Capcom won't bring out games for the WiiU. They are getting to greedy and that is where Nintendo will triumph with their full complete experienced games and will prevail in the long run. By they way with DLC I mean stupid stuff people buy for pay to win e.g. like the XP pack for Battlefield 4. Counting out expansions packs which are REAL value to breathe a game extra life into.

We all know the more greedy we get. The more fatter you get and the chance to die early will be bigger.
#25ThaxagoodnamePosted 8/24/2014 1:27:56 AM
It was owned by me

But seriously, I'll answer this truthfully in 4-5 more years.
---
#IFightForMyFriends
IGN: Bell FC: 0344-9828-2704
#26Azura20Posted 8/24/2014 1:39:51 AM
To me, Nintendo consoles are sometimes like freight trains. Slow to start, but juggernauts when rolling.
---
Almost never trust the word of someone who was paid for their opinion.
3DS FC: 5327-1193-1455.... Friend safari: snorunt, beartic, lapras.
#27Mattatron42Posted 8/24/2014 2:27:57 AM
The WiiU has the best games as of right now, at least as far as current gen home consoles go. The 3ds is by far the best system this gen.
---
3ds fc: 4940-5666-3487 psnID: Mattatron36
NNID: Mattatron
#28NeoBowserPosted 8/24/2014 3:11:48 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#29kyncaniPosted 8/24/2014 3:13:23 AM
n00bsaib0t posted...
PS4Warrior posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...
PS4Warrior posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...
PS4Warrior posted...
Currently the Wii U failed.

That makes no sense what so ever. For something to fail it has to be done. The WiiU is a fail in progress. It is currently failing, but it hasn't failed yet.

You just said what i said :)

No, if you actually spoke English you would know the difference between what we said.

I'm speaking english right now, thanks though :).

And yet you can't comprehend that you mixed present and past tense in your post. A truly sad commentary on the education you kids are getting today.

Poll should have included the option : hasn't failed yet but is a fail in progress, currently failing (n00bsaib0t).

Speaking about education, it's "whatsoever", not "what so ever".

You learn something every day n00bsaib0t ;)
#30Lefty128kPosted 8/24/2014 3:26:49 AM
DiscostewSM posted...
sdand1 posted...
It did better than the xbone but worse than the ps4

So technically it has neither failed nor owned.

It failed compared to the PS4.