Do I need more games or is the system just not for me?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Do I need more games or is the system just not for me?
9 months ago#11
Wow. Has it even been 2 weeks? You went from high expectations to joy at having it to despair and now possible regret. You seemed to have put some research into this. What were you expecting? If you didn't want more than MK8 you should have waited. I do hope you can get a PS4 but your topics don't seem like you will.
---
You wanna play blind man, go walk with the shepherd, but me, my eyes are wide f'n open.
F*** a fanboy!
9 months ago#12
DeathSoul2000 posted...
Diayamondo posted...
Kosten_Rei posted...
2015 is a gamble for the Wii U anyway. Choice is now.

People recommended it over the PS4, but idk why. It's fun, but the PS4 seems like a long term investment.

Oh well, I'll keep the Wii U.

Don't you mean - "Oh well, I'll sell the Wii U."

No he'll say that after making another 20 topics asking if he should keep it.
---
Trolls are like 3 legged chairs
9 months ago#13
R_Hunter posted...
What do you have besides MK8?

NSMBU/SLU.

bigslim816 posted...
Wow. Has it even been 2 weeks? You went from high expectations to joy at having it to despair and now possible regret. You seemed to have put some research into this. What were you expecting? If you didn't want more than MK8 you should have waited. I do hope you can get a PS4 but your topics don't seem like you will.

Well, I like 3D World and Pikmin 3, but I mostly bought it for Smash.
9 months ago#14
Xatp posted...
FullMetalPanic posted...
lol, do whatever you feel like instead of asking others what you should do.

I think he's incapable of that.

These so much.
---
"Sure pal, sure"-Ajax.
9 months ago#15
bigslim816 posted...

I guarantee he will make another one tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. Some of the people on Nonstop Gaming General are getting sick of seeing his topics, and it's going to get worse.
---
Look at my game collection before spouting out that I have brand loyalty to one company. http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/retrogoods/games/owned
9 months ago#16
Diayamondo posted...
R_Hunter posted...

NSMBU/SLU.

Try out 3D World, DK, and ZombiU. I'd also suggest 101, but I dunno if you've played action games before. If you like racing games, Sonic Transformed is just as much fun as MK8, and NFS is reportedly fantastic, though i've yet to confirm that myself..

Also, don't neglect the eShop.
---
NNID: EclipseHunter 3DS FC: 1719-4517-0303
Official Xion of the KHIII Board
9 months ago#17
R_Hunter posted...
Diayamondo posted...
R_Hunter posted...

NSMBU/SLU.

Try out 3D World, DK, and ZombiU. I'd also suggest 101, but I dunno if you've played action games before. If you like racing games, Sonic Transformed is just as much fun as MK8, and NFS is reportedly fantastic, though i've yet to confirm that myself..

Sweet, thanks. Will those hold me over until more games come?
9 months ago#18
Diayamondo posted...
R_Hunter posted...
Diayamondo posted...
R_Hunter posted...

NSMBU/SLU.

Sweet, thanks. Will those hold me over until more games come?

They ought to, yeah. From the eShop, i'd suggest Nano Assault Neo, Shovel Knight, Guacamelee, and Unepic. That as a start should tide you over until HW at the least, though I dunno if I could burn through that many games that quickly.
---
NNID: EclipseHunter 3DS FC: 1719-4517-0303
Official Xion of the KHIII Board
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Do I need more games or is the system just not for me?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived