Five Nights at Freddy's should be on the Wiiu

#1hydra_dragonPosted 8/24/2014 7:56:35 PM
It would be perfect. You use a tablet in the game too so You would raise up the tablet and swap though the camera's. The camera footage would display on your tv. Put/lay the Wiiu gamepad down to lock the doors and turn on/off the lights.
---
If Life Were A Trading Card Game, Common Sense Would Be That Rare Holographic Card Nobody Seems To Have...
#2VRX3000Posted 8/24/2014 8:57:48 PM
Yeah, it should be an easy control scheme to adapt.

Tablet has map. Touch the room to switch camera.
L and R triggers to activate/deactivate doors.
L and R bumpers to activate/deactivate lights
Control stick to look left and right.

It would fit very well, I'd say.
---
I'm really starting to think mods hate me. no...it's official now.
#3PangLaPosted 8/24/2014 9:10:25 PM
Ah the latest horror game fad of the month...
#4DiscostewSMPosted 8/24/2014 9:15:31 PM
VRX3000 posted...
Yeah, it should be an easy control scheme to adapt.

Tablet has map. Touch the room to switch camera.
L and R triggers to activate/deactivate doors.
L and R bumpers to activate/deactivate lights
Control stick to look left and right.

It would fit very well, I'd say.

Eh, for such a game, the time it would take to switch from using the touch screen to using the L/R triggers/bumpers could be fatal.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#5ronjon1183Posted 8/24/2014 9:20:40 PM
It would scare the wwittle kids too much and make them cwwwwyy and then their mommies would complain because their voices are louder than anyone in this country, for whatever reason.
#6PangLaPosted 8/24/2014 9:45:45 PM(edited)
ronjon1183 posted...
It would scare the wwittle kids too much and make them cwwwwyy and then their mommies would complain because their voices are louder than anyone in this country, for whatever reason.

Judging by the videos on YouTube and the posts in GFaqs, it seems like it's the "grown ups" that are crying and crapping their pants over it.
#7ThaxagoodnamePosted 8/24/2014 9:51:38 PM
PangLa posted...

---
#IFightForMyFriends
IGN: Bell FC: 0344-9828-2704
#8Granadico_Posted 8/24/2014 9:57:10 PM
I thought it'd be perfect too, but i doubt anything would come of it. Plus it has so little content that i doubt it'd have lasting appeal.
#9NintendoFan81Posted 8/24/2014 10:06:09 PM
PangLa posted...

Learn what a fad is. The game isnt one. It's a new horror game, so of course people will be playing it and posting their reactions to it. Will it still be played a few months from now? Perhaps. Time will tell. I will vote it wont be played as much, because gamers this generation move from game to game so quickly.
#10Maverick_ReznorPosted 8/24/2014 10:18:31 PM
NintendoFan81 posted...
PangLa posted...

Learn what a fad is. The game isnt one. It's a new horror game, so of course people will be playing it and posting their reactions to it. Will it still be played a few months from now? Perhaps. Time will tell. I will vote it wont be played as much, because gamers this generation move from game to game so quickly.

its funny how scary it is even though it is very tame
---
Currently Playing : Diablo 3 : Ultimate Evil Edition for the PS4
Looking Forward To: Destiny, Smash Bros, The Order 1886, and ScaleBound