Think Zelda U will be the game released next Christmas?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Think Zelda U will be the game released next Christmas?
1 year ago#1
Since they supposedly have a first party game coming every month next year, it seems like it would be the most popular one unless they have another big Mario game coming. Which would help to boost sales for the Wii U around that time.
1 year ago#2
Hopefully sooner than that. But it'd probably be around November. They didn't even have a playable demo like they did the rest of the games they showed
1 year ago#3
Granadico_ posted...
Hopefully sooner than that. But it'd probably be around November. They didn't even have a playable demo like they did the rest of the games they showed

Star Fox had one?

Edit: The reason I said Christmas is because the two games that looked the furthest from being completed are Star Fox U and Zelda U, with Star Fox I find it would be an easier game to complete since it isn't as big of a game as Zelda is looking to be.
1 year ago#4
Neonwarrior1243 posted...
Granadico_ posted...

Star Fox had one?

They technically didn't show Starfox.
---
Fans. Crazy Titanic fans. - Junpei - 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors
ACNL Dream address 5000-2581-0444
1 year ago#5
Monkmaster79 posted...

I guess but everyone knew what it was though.
1 year ago#6
Monkmaster79 posted...

yeah but saying that counts as showing or announcing starfox would be like saying that Marvel having a guy play Galaga in The Avengers would be them announcing a Galaga movie
---
3DS friend code 1865-0001-1080
Paras, Illumise, Venomoth
1 year ago#7
-Sheogorath- posted...
Monkmaster79 posted...

yeah but saying that counts as showing or announcing starfox would be like saying that Marvel having a guy play Galaga in The Avengers would be them announcing a Galaga movie

That's not the same though, this was somebody playing an obviously newer version of Star Fox on a stream for a video game event.
1 year ago#8
I imagine it will be their big holiday title. I can't really see them releasing it earlier.
---
The HUD...
...placed conveniently on the Wii U gamepad. - TreeFall Studios on The Letter
1 year ago#9
Star Fox had a super rough "demo", where it really just showcased the concept and used old models and voice clips. I'm honestly suprirsed they even showed it.
1 year ago#10
They'll try, however odds are it'll be released in 2016.
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Think Zelda U will be the game released next Christmas?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived