whats your response when your told the nintendo is for kids?

#151MarceloSampaioPosted 8/25/2014 2:01:16 PM
Piggins12 posted...
I'm just like dude, Nintendo is for adults . . . go smoke some drugs and boot up an Nintendo console. You'll understand why. Those bright colors and cartoon like graphics are amazing when you're high. And we all know drugs are not for kids, so a game that is enhanced by drug use must also be for adults.

My point is, drugs + SSB = most fun you've ever had with a video game console, bar none.

Mentality of a teenager, right there.
---
If you believe in Marona as your Loli and Savior and you're not ashamed, put this in your signature. :3
http://i.imgur.com/GV8UFZR.png
#152vashtrichamPosted 8/25/2014 2:07:15 PM
Piggins12 posted...
I'm just like dude, Nintendo is for adults . . . go smoke some drugs and boot up an Nintendo console. You'll understand why. Those bright colors and cartoon like graphics are amazing when you're high. And we all know drugs are not for kids, so a game that is enhanced by drug use must also be for adults.

My point is, drugs + SSB = most fun you've ever had with a video game console, bar none.

This is only true when on shrums
---
Marvel heroes: Cap and Gambit
#153mariobros01Posted 8/25/2014 2:09:37 PM
Toozin posted...
I cry, run to my mommy and tell her what the mean person said, and suck on a lolipop and hug my security blankey.

...or I don't care. I don't know, it's hard to remember if I'm a little child or a grown ass man because of all the Nintendo I play.
lol
---
I am the king of all kings!
#154Shadowbird_RHPosted 8/25/2014 2:18:13 PM
"Why, because it's FUN? Because it's ENJOYABLE!? You enjoy walking, don't you? I bet you do! Well guess what? YOU'RE TOO OLD TO HAVE FUN!!" *smashes kneecaps*

Seriously though, I'd probably just ignore the fool. It's not my job to think for other people, so why bother?
---
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
#155Storm_WalkerPosted 8/25/2014 2:21:39 PM
I agree.
---
"I'm feelin' peachy keen, so f%@& you, and thanks for asking ^/.^"
#156Fierce_Deity_08Posted 8/25/2014 2:24:57 PM
"Yeah, whatever. I gotta finish leveling up my Pikachu. I have to get him caught up with my Mewtwo."
---
With a roar of thunder and crash of lightning, I am Fierce Deity!
GT: OnikaraStar, PSN: Onikara, NNID: OnikaraStar
#157zeldafan477Posted 8/25/2014 2:25:05 PM
I tell them to look up Conker's Bad Fur Day and then say that.
---
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen- Capcom's Swan Song?
#158Flare7Posted 8/25/2014 2:26:34 PM
I give them a big kiss on the lips
---
Currently playing: Uncharted 3
#159MrDietSodaPosted 8/25/2014 2:26:51 PM
"Ok." *keeps playing*
---
Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination.
#160vashtrichamPosted 8/25/2014 2:27:50 PM
zeldafan477 posted...
I tell them to look up Conker's Bad Fur Day and then say that.

Why does the 1% of mature games on a Nintnedo system outweigh the 99% of made for everyone games.
---
Marvel heroes: Cap and Gambit