whats your response when your told the nintendo is for kids?

#161vecrynPosted 8/25/2014 2:34:05 PM
No one has ever told me that, though if anyone did they would probably be far younger than me
#162zeldafan477Posted 8/25/2014 2:34:09 PM
vashtricham posted...
zeldafan477 posted...
I tell them to look up Conker's Bad Fur Day and then say that.

Why does the 1% of mature games on a Nintnedo system outweigh the 99% of made for everyone games.

It doesn't, obvioiusly, but it's a start, at least. Plus that's the most memorable one i could think of at the moment.
---
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen- Capcom's Swan Song?
#163MourningReignsPosted 8/25/2014 2:42:19 PM
zeldafan477 posted...
vashtricham posted...
zeldafan477 posted...

Why does the 1% of mature games on a Nintnedo system outweigh the 99% of made for everyone games.

It doesn't, obvioiusly, but it's a start, at least. Plus that's the most memorable one i could think of at the moment.

You shouldn't have to look back over a decade to find a recognizable "mature" title.
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.
#164HeracylostPosted 8/25/2014 2:43:33 PM
Say, no Duh. Nintendo is for kids. Look at splatnuts or whatever it is... Only third parties put anything really adult on Nintendo systems. And most of the time their stuff is for a third grader.
#165CoolioKDudePosted 8/25/2014 2:46:06 PM
I tell them to beat the final level(like the REAL final level) of SM3DW and get back to me when they do.
---
"They're all idiots, I'm not even sure any of them have brains." Hades on GameFAQs.
#166HeracylostPosted 8/25/2014 2:48:14 PM
CoolioKDude posted...
I tell them to beat the final level(like the REAL final level) of SM3DW and get back to me when they do.

No one said the games weren't fun or hard at times. Doesn't make them any less childish.
#167zeldafan477Posted 8/25/2014 2:49:28 PM
MourningReigns posted...
zeldafan477 posted...
vashtricham posted...
zeldafan477 posted...

You shouldn't have to look back over a decade to find a recognizable "mature" title.

Like I said, it was the most memorable one i could think of off the top of my head. I'm sure there's more recent examples (Like Madworld, or the upcoming Bayonetta 2 (i'm assuming, based on the first one.)
---
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen- Capcom's Swan Song?
#168NintendoLover25Posted 8/25/2014 2:50:21 PM
I enjoy feeling like a kid again with my Nintendo games.
#169MotiJrPosted 8/25/2014 3:18:18 PM
Defining 'mature' and 'adult' using videogames just shows that individuals own level of maturity and priorities. The fact is, the world looks at gaming as a childish hobby. An individual who justifies their maturity by equating it to the games they play is just very sad.
---
I am the voice of reason. I'm also having fun so don't get upset and just have a laugh :D
#170NairodmaticPosted 8/25/2014 3:23:54 PM
IF someone told me that, then I would say, "I agree."

I have told someone that. Because it is true.

Was the TC going somewhere with this?
---
Born, raised, live, work, and play in Detroit.
Gaming since '82.