whats your response when your told the nintendo is for kids?

#31AvirosbPosted 8/25/2014 1:24:21 AM
Only place I've been told that is on the internet.
It's hardly an offensive remark, if anything it tells me a lot about the person uttering it.
---
Console wars are like pissing contests. So yeah.
#32Bellum_SacrumPosted 8/25/2014 1:25:16 AM
Only kids say that, and I've haven't talked to any kids in like a decade or so. Maybe even more.
---
"Now go ahead and leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game companies who don't know or care about you."
#33Romancer_ZeroPosted 8/25/2014 1:36:25 AM
If their games are fun, who cares who they're made for.
---
Rise up against the fanboys and make fun of them instead of kill them.
#34JosephDigitalPosted 8/25/2014 1:38:00 AM
AmandaDaniel posted...
You know...

REmake, RE0, RE4... all came out on Nintendo systems first...

One of the greatest horror games of all time, Eternal Darkness... is still a Nintendo exclusive...

And the 3DS was the only handheld system to get Resident Evil Revelations, too.

Kiddy... heh... That's a funny one, I guess.

So the GameCube receives Eternal Darkness and a few Resident Evil installments (before other systems), and that alone makes all Nintendo systems anything but kiddy?

No, you're right, that is funny.
---
"Gaming journalism has a long way to go, I agree, but the amount of BS that gets thrown at it by an even more bias and immature community is unreal."
#35nonexistingheroPosted 8/25/2014 1:38:35 AM
No one ever tells me that, but if they did:

"What makes you think I'm not a kid?"
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#36AvirosbPosted 8/25/2014 1:39:09 AM
JosephDigital posted...
So the GameCube receives Eternal Darkness and a few Resident Evil installments (before other systems), and that alone makes all Nintendo systems anything but kiddy?

Where'd you get 'anything but' from?
---
Console wars are like pissing contests. So yeah.
#37Hypergamer55Posted 8/25/2014 1:39:46 AM
If I was asked this, I would ask them what their opinion is of games like Metroid and Fire Emblem. And remind them of how many M rated games were on Nintendo systems since the Nintendo 64.

And if Nintendo is only for kids, I would ask how is it Playstation was able to have so called "kiddie" or cartoony games and not get criticism for it? Like Crash Bandicoot, Spyro the Dragon, Rachet & Clank, Sly Cooper, and more, mainly on Playstation 1 and 2? Those games were iconic, sold well and didn't do anything to hurt the Playstation image.
---
SSBB FC: 2535-3287-0285 Dj.D
#38SuperNerdSorenPosted 8/25/2014 1:43:32 AM
"So what?" then continue playing whatever I was playing before I was so rudely interrupted.
---
3DS: 2406-5192-8968 | Lv. 30 Pokemon battles ONLY | Safari: Electric (Pikachu/Dedenne)
#39ssj5goku2005Posted 8/25/2014 1:45:35 AM
"Says the guy who watched Barney until he was 15"

In this scenario I was told this by someone who watched Barney until they were 15
---
not changing this sig until i feel like it - started 6.23.2009
#40JosephDigitalPosted 8/25/2014 1:47:42 AM
Avirosb posted...
JosephDigital posted...

Where'd you get 'anything but' from?

It was a vague conclusion. I hope you understand.
---
"Gaming journalism has a long way to go, I agree, but the amount of BS that gets thrown at it by an even more bias and immature community is unreal."