Pokken Tournament will probably be ported over to the Wii U eventually...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Pokken Tournament will probably be ported over to the Wii U eventually...
1 year ago#1
Seeing as how the name was also trademarked outside of Japan, it'll probably receive a port sometime down the road so don't cry yet my friends.
---
Currently Playing: The Last of Us Remastered (PS4) | Chrono Trigger (DS) | Shin Megami Tensei IV (3DS)
PSN: Spade21X - NFC: 5241 - 1904 - 3885
1 year ago#2
Yep that is exactly why the Ponies, Xbots, and Mustard Rice are so angry over the announcement.
---
You went full Pony, man. Never go full Pony.
1 year ago#3
yeti44 posted...
Yep that is exactly why the Ponies, Xbots, and Mustard Rice are so angry over the announcement.

You suck.
1 year ago#4
It's an arcade fighter.

Of course it's getting a console version.

There is no doubt whatsoever there. They always come later.
---
Anybody need a hug?
1 year ago#5
yeti44 posted...

The hell are the Mustard Rice? :V
---
I'm just one man! Whoa! Well, I'm a one man band!
http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/5459/dontlookatthis.gif
1 year ago#6
Maybe. Or maybe it's will stay on arcade, such as the Mario Kart GP series have.
1 year ago#7
Turbam posted...
yeti44 posted...

Pc master race
1 year ago#8
CaiusIce posted...
Turbam posted...
yeti44 posted...

Pc master race

Oh...

...thats actually kind of humorous.
---
I'm just one man! Whoa! Well, I'm a one man band!
http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/5459/dontlookatthis.gif
1 year ago#9
A Wii U port is almost definite.

That being said, Namco aren't always that fast porting arcade games to consoles. Tekken 5 got ported in a few months, but Tekken 6 took nearly two years and TTT2 took about a year. This probably isn't a game to expect on Wii U any time soon.
1 year ago#10
Eoin posted...
A Wii U port is almost definite.

That being said, Namco aren't always that fast porting arcade games to consoles. Tekken 5 got ported in a few months, but Tekken 6 took nearly two years and TTT2 took about a year. This probably isn't a game to expect on Wii U any time soon.

To be fair, each console port of Tekken weren't identical to the arcade version either. T5 for consoles received minor balancing updates and glitch fixes. Same could be said with T6 and TTT2. Rather than just release the game on console and fix it later, it seems Namco prefers having the fixes and the release done all at once.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Pokken Tournament will probably be ported over to the Wii U eventually...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived