When will Pokken come to console?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. When will Pokken come to console?

User Info: GeorgeSearsR4S

GeorgeSearsR4S
2 years ago#11
kukingina2 posted...
mid to late 2016

Then I alrdy sold the WiiU

User Info: Sonytendo

Sonytendo
2 years ago#12
Terotrous posted...
2-6 months after the Arcade Version. They don't typically wait that long anymore.

Actually they are taking longer than ever. Tekken TT2 took a year, 3 months longer than it's predecessor. Tekken 6 was the longest wait of any tekken being around 2 years.

User Info: Terotrous

Terotrous
2 years ago#13
Sonytendo posted...
Actually they are taking longer than ever. Tekken TT2 took a year, 3 months longer than it's predecessor. Tekken 6 was the longest wait of any tekken being around 2 years.

Maybe Tekken has, but games like Persona 4 Arena / Ultimax, Street Fighter 4 (AE / Ultra as well) and King of Fighters 13 have all been fast.
http://whatliesbeyondnovel.blogspot.ca/
My novel, now fully published online!

User Info: Sonytendo

Sonytendo
2 years ago#14
Terotrous posted...
Sonytendo posted...

Maybe Tekken has, but games like Persona 4 Arena / Ultimax, Street Fighter 4 (AE / Ultra as well) and King of Fighters 13 have all been fast.

So we should judge this tekken game on the record of everything but tekken?

User Info: Terotrous

Terotrous
2 years ago#15
Sonytendo posted...
So we should judge this tekken game on the record of everything but tekken?

It's not really a Tekken game, it's more analogous to Street Fighter X Tekken since it's a crossover. Nintendo has a huge vested interest in releasing this on their console, so it will obviously happen sooner rather than later.
http://whatliesbeyondnovel.blogspot.ca/
My novel, now fully published online!

User Info: Darkfire2431

Darkfire2431
2 years ago#16
I'm gonna say late 2015 for Japan, and early 2016 everywhere else. If they could get it out by Christmas 2015, that would be perfect.
R-Day is coming R-Day is coming R-Day is coming R-Day is coming

User Info: HighwayPilot

HighwayPilot
2 years ago#17
Terotrous posted...
Sonytendo posted...

KOF13 took more than a year too.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. When will Pokken come to console?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived