Which of these should I get?

#11PrincessTsuki(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2014 7:24:29 AM
sh0wnuf posted...
If I got $100 per A in college, I would NOT have spent it on games, and likely would have ended up with fewer A's the next semester...

Anyways- you're lucky to be in that situation TC... get more A's next time so that you don't have to choose ;-)

This is actually from a class I took in summer. This is my first year in college.
---
Some days, I think about my backlog and cry internally.
At least nobody can say I have no games.
#12PrincessTsuki(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2014 9:18:36 AM
So, Bayonetta 2?
---
#13AguacatonPosted 8/26/2014 9:18:49 AM
Bayonetta 2..!
---
NNID: Codiepo
PSN: Aguacaton
#1443past5Posted 8/26/2014 9:20:37 AM
Bayonetta 2, easily.

This shouldn't even be a question.
#15X_Ste_90_XPosted 8/26/2014 9:33:33 AM
You know what I got for each A in college? I got to not have my mother beat the crap out of me.
---
Currently Playing- Diablo 3- PS4, Assassins Creed 4- PS4, Forza 5- X1.
Currently Awaiting- Destiny- PS4, GTA 5- PS4, Forza Horizon 2- X1, Smash Brothers-Wii U.
#16Da_GeekPosted 8/26/2014 9:35:19 AM
sh0wnuf posted...
Mandrew257 posted...
Bayonetta 2 by far. 2 epic games for the price of one? Easy choice.

+1

+1
---
Infamous Second Son was TOO DANG SHORT!
#17PrincessTsuki(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2014 9:36:19 AM
X_Ste_90_X posted...
You know what I got for each A in college? I got to not have my mother beat the crap out of me.

I'm so sorry.
---
#18X_Ste_90_XPosted 8/26/2014 10:27:57 AM
PrincessTsuki posted...
X_Ste_90_X posted...

I'm so sorry.

Lol, ok, I was exaggerating. She did say she'd disown me if I didn't achieve my predicted results though which was more of a slap in the face when my cousin got a PS3 off of his parents for getting much worse results than I did, I think he only got 1 A.
---
Currently Playing- Diablo 3- PS4, Assassins Creed 4- PS4, Forza 5- X1.
Currently Awaiting- Destiny- PS4, GTA 5- PS4, Forza Horizon 2- X1, Smash Brothers-Wii U.
#19Spitball SparkyPosted 8/26/2014 10:46:06 AM
PrincessTsuki posted...
strongo9 posted...
You're in college, get a job.

I tried getting a job over the Summer. Besides, my parents think that doing well in school is more important.

Normal people do both.
---
www.luminehall.net
A new kind of EarthBound community...Revamped!
#20sh0wnufPosted 8/26/2014 11:34:07 AM
Spitball Sparky posted...
PrincessTsuki posted...
strongo9 posted...
You're in college, get a job.

I tried getting a job over the Summer. Besides, my parents think that doing well in school is more important.

Normal people do both.

TC is lucky enough to have a supportive family and would rather focus on school currently.

"Normal" is just what you are calling the majority of people you know, who obviously weren't in her situation.

Scenarios for you to consider:

1) If she keeps taking summer classes then she'll graduate a semester or two earlier when she can get a real job... more money in the first 6 months in a real job than previous summers at minimum wage- or at least 6 months towards merit increases, benefits, 401k, etc

2) Summer classes at a local community college are a great way to save money if the main school is more expensive... costs of $15k+ per semester at some schools means that summer classes would be more financially beneficial than a summer job at 17-18yo