I think WiiU will get more third party support by next year

#31andizzle29662(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2014 6:08:07 PM
Hyrule Warriors and Mario Kart were both in the top 20 today, but have fallen to 22 and 23. Smash 3DS is still in the top 20, and Smash on WiiU is sell in the top 100 too.
---
Most WANTED: Zelda WiiU, Captain Toad, Hyrule Warriors, Smash bros WiiU/3DS, Freedom Wars, NBA 2K15, Assassins Creed Unity, Far Cry 3, Professor Layton vs AT
#32AstralFrostPosted 8/26/2014 6:10:46 PM
andizzle29662 posted...
Hyrule Warriors and Mario Kart were both in the top 20 today, but have fallen to 22 and 23. Smash 3DS is still in the top 20, and Smash on WiiU is sell in the top 100 too.

The evidence shows that Smash Wii U won't be out these holidays, it will probably sell similar to MH3U - 3m on 3DS and 500k on Wii U.
---
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself
#33zeroakumaPosted 8/26/2014 6:45:33 PM
Get a 3DS, PS4, and a gaming PC - you won't miss out on anything.
---
My Headphones: LCD-2 Rev 2 w/ Q Audio Cables, Audio Technica M-50, AD700, W1000X, and Sennheiser HD800
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/4464/1227663902457.jpg
#34andizzle29662(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2014 6:51:06 PM
zeroakuma posted...
Get a 3DS, PS4, and a gaming PC - you won't miss out on anything.

I don't miss out lol. I love gaming, and don't want to miss out on great experiences. I own a Vita, PS4,Xbox one, PS3, and WiiU.
---
Most WANTED: Zelda WiiU, Captain Toad, Hyrule Warriors, Smash bros WiiU/3DS, Freedom Wars, NBA 2K15, Assassins Creed Unity, Far Cry 3, Professor Layton vs AT
#35_Elite_Bushido_Posted 8/26/2014 6:57:14 PM
andizzle29662 posted...
With the WiiU have two killer apps out now( Super Mario 3D World, Mario Kart 8) and one more this fall in Smash, WiiU could very well be sitting at the 10 million mark by January. I still think WiiU will be in second place, and with Amiibo, Smash, and a suspected holiday price cut, WiiU will be more attractive to third parties. I think WiiU can get next years Madden, Call of Duty, and more if the install base keeps growing like it is now.

theyre gonna get more support because of 2 FIRST party games? lol

you dont think theyll get support, you HOPE they will
---
$ony Ponie$ and trolls- http://tinyurl.com/lalpn7d
PS4, Mediocrity awaits. --------- FC: 0834-1795-7959
#36SSJ4CHRISPosted 8/30/2014 7:36:52 PM
n00bsaib0t posted...
How are games on PS3 and 360 expected to move PS4 and XB1? Titanfall was supposed to move the XB1 as well, and we all know how that worked out.

You really want to go there? Wii U's launch with Nintendo Land (lol)/Pikmin/W101/SM3DW/DK:TF/MK8 were expected to move Wii U. And we ALL know how that turned out. Now HW/Bayo/Cptn Toad/Splatoon (lol) are supposed to move Wii U's. I left Smash off of that because it's set to move units. That's not even in question.
---
The Internet allows us to make more mistakes faster than any invention in history. With the possible exceptions of Handguns and Tequila!
#37SSJ4CHRISPosted 8/30/2014 7:51:31 PM
andizzle29662 posted...
Nobody can predict how it will sell this fall. WiiU has a better lineup this year than lasts, plus the launch of Amiibo can ignite hardware sales. I think Black Friday week alone can push 500k WiiUs.

You say nobody can predict how it will sell, then you predict what it can sell. Right. It could sell that much in one week, or it could not. Don't contradict yourself in the same post. Amiibo sales also depend on what people think is better between Skylanders, Disney's own iconic characters in Infinity, or Nintendo's game legends in Amiibo. Not everyone is going to want all of them. It's funny how Nintendo diehards continue to say how everything WILL SELL A TON and many of those same things failed.
---
The Internet allows us to make more mistakes faster than any invention in history. With the possible exceptions of Handguns and Tequila!
#38AiddonPosted 8/30/2014 8:03:26 PM
Maybe slightly, but too many 3rd parties seem to avoid Nintendo for reasons I don't quite get. The 3DS is the best example as even after it recovered people like EA, 2K, Ubisoft, etc actively shun it despite it being a freaking gold mine. For companies who claim to be about making profit, they sure don't make actions that imply they really want to.
#39n00bsaib0tPosted 8/31/2014 6:55:47 AM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...
How are games on PS3 and 360 expected to move PS4 and XB1? Titanfall was supposed to move the XB1 as well, and we all know how that worked out.

You really want to go there? Wii U's launch with Nintendo Land (lol)/Pikmin/W101/SM3DW/DK:TF/MK8 were expected to move Wii U. And we ALL know how that turned out. Now HW/Bayo/Cptn Toad/Splatoon (lol) are supposed to move Wii U's. I left Smash off of that because it's set to move units. That's not even in question.

Did... Did you "but but but Nintendo"?
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile