Nintendo! Make me a zelda waifu game already!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nintendo! Make me a zelda waifu game already!

User Info: Iyamtebist

Iyamtebist
2 years ago#21
Christopher Belmont posted...

Yeah, the whole waifu thing is... pretty dang glorious. And now it's catching on in the States. Yay!

fixed
... If you say so.
When the going gets tough, kick going in the balls!

User Info: Granadico_

Granadico_
2 years ago#23
coreekymon posted...
Snow-Dust posted...
And allow Malon post 7 years as one of the girls! I'll buy 100 copies just for that

I totally approve of this topic, Malon does not get enough love. And I can't believe they didn't put her in Hyrule Warriors, I even mentioned that in some previous topic (Actually I think it was the "who's your Nintendo waifu?" topic). I really hope she is DLC, but I don't have my hopes too far up, are DLC characters common in Dynasty Warrior games?

I'm not into the whole waifu thing but think its hilarious. But i agree too. Malon/Kremia (i think that was the MM name) was the best

User Info: Snow-Dust

Snow-Dust
2 years ago#24
Fire_Plover posted...
Don't worry, Hyrule Emblem is already in production.

Triforce Emblem! and unlike fire emblem, you can have a 3 way relationship~ Link/Malon/Cremia

I would die happy

User Info: DavCube

DavCube
2 years ago#25
I was about to make a dated reference, but I had an ironically engrish moment and confused the name TC brought up with another LoZ lady-of-the-game.
http://backloggery.com/davcube

User Info: -StarCraft

-StarCraft
2 years ago#26
http://www.karlsland.net/koei/src/1405217930858.jpg

Hyrule Harem confirmed?
3DS FC: 2595-1380-9970
Ign: GHOST

User Info: Cheko2015

Cheko2015
2 years ago#27
Im sorry but everytime I read the word waifu, I immediately think of a desperate 17-30 year old weeaboo virgin either immature or extremely lonely...
See Quote
Cheko2015 posted...
Im sorry but everytime I read the word waifu, I immediately think of a desperate 17-30 year old weeaboo virgin either immature or extremely lonely...

And you would be 100% correct. Stereotypes are often just FACTS that people don't like to hear. :)
When the going gets tough, kick going in the balls!

User Info: juzzieb

juzzieb
2 years ago#29
Id only buy it if it was a Nintendo Waifu game, not a Zelda waifu game.
NNID: xjuziex FC: 3110-6269-4234

User Info: Snow-Dust

Snow-Dust
2 years ago#30
Christopher Belmont posted...
Cheko2015 posted...

And you would be 100% correct. Stereotypes are often just FACTS that people don't like to hear. :)

Indeed :) unless it's about asians can't drive because then they haven't seen Tokyo drift lol
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Nintendo! Make me a zelda waifu game already!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived