What's Nintendo going to do?

#1jay2101Posted 8/28/2014 6:23:41 AM
Give up on the Wii U and move away from it's fanbase to become more like Sony making hardcore games or what?
#2AvirosbPosted 8/28/2014 6:28:57 AM
What.
---
Console wars are like pissing contests. So yeah.
#3LightningRudHanPosted 8/28/2014 6:31:15 AM
Avirosb posted...
What.

He's talking about how Miyamoto says they aren't focusing on the spastic rabbit that is the "casual gamer". The TRUE "casual gamer". Not the fake made-up version being those who play games that aren't seen as "hardcore".
#4AvirosbPosted 8/28/2014 6:36:22 AM
I didn't ask "what?", I answered TC's question.
---
Console wars are like pissing contests. So yeah.
#5NintendoFan81Posted 8/28/2014 6:54:02 AM
lol @ Sony making hardcore games.

The terms casual and hardcore are just stupid terms used mainly by insecure gamers that need a special term to define them. Game makers shouldnt even pander to this crap.

All companies make a wide variety of games. Sadly.. this generation (and most of last) has just been filled with crap by everyone: Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft and the indies.. console and PC alike. People thought Wii shovelware was bad, but it's shovelware is getting even worse. All the mobile crap that gets ported to consoles and PC these days.

Nintendo should revive a few older series and STICK with them. Kid Icarus was a nice start.. it got a new game for 3DS. I just hope it actually gets a sequel, and perhaps a console one.

I would love Nintendo to make a new series, but I doubt it would sell. Anytime they try something new, it usually gets ignored dispite the vocal few that claim new stuff would sell.... when it rarely does anymore. The market is focused on MMOs, violent games, interactive movies, remakes and sequels primarily.
#6ItsNotZuraPosted 8/28/2014 7:35:20 AM
Whatcha gonna do Nintendo!

http://media.giphy.com/media/14wTbNneogwjba/giphy.gif
---
" IT'S NOT ZURA , It's Katsura!"
#7OVO_XOPosted 8/28/2014 8:12:44 AM
going bankrupt
---
Patiently waiting for BioShock 3 and Battletoads 2
#8TullyBlanchardPosted 8/28/2014 8:18:26 AM
ItsNotZura posted...
http://media.giphy.com/media/14wTbNneogwjba/giphy.gif

Brother!
---
PSN and Nintendo Network ID: Dagatassy
#9icarus231Posted 8/28/2014 9:08:17 AM
OVO_XO posted...
going bankrupt

Have to have debt for that. You most of meant Sony.
---
NNID: Icarus231
PSN: Icarus_231