The music levels in Rayman Legends are amazing

#1Flare7Posted 8/28/2014 7:08:25 AM
Seriously, I was blown away the first time I played one. Not the most difficult thing ever to program, but it's just a really cool idea. The amount of love and care that went into this game is impressive. Not Ubisoft's number one fan, so I guess that makes it more impressive to me than if another company had developed it.

Agree/disagree?
---
Currently playing: Rayman Legends
#2SpookyryuPosted 8/28/2014 7:10:44 AM
Agreed, the team behind legends did a great job, maybe small games has more love then the AAA games, looking at you child of light
#3yeti44Posted 8/28/2014 7:12:42 AM
Agreed. I sold all my Ubisoft games after Ubi claimed that Wii U gamers don't buy M rated games. But I couldn't bring myself to part with Rayman Legends. Awesome game, and best on Wii U.
---
You went full Pony, man. Never go full Pony.
#4simpsons403Posted 8/28/2014 7:13:13 AM
Agreed, this game is fantastic. It's my favorite 2D platformer--the controls are just so fluid and smooth. This game makes Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze seem clunky in comparison. It's hard for me to go from Rayman to DK now. I'm still enjoying Tropical Freeze, though--just nowhere near as much as Legends.
---
Listening to: Pearl Jam, Royal Blood, Anberlin
Playing: Skyward Sword, Rayman Legends, Pikmin 3
#5Flare7(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2014 7:15:06 AM
simpsons403 posted...
Agreed, this game is fantastic. It's my favorite 2D platformer--the controls are just so fluid and smooth. This game makes Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze seem clunky in comparison. It's hard for me to go from Rayman to DK now. I'm still enjoying Tropical Freeze, though--just nowhere near as much as Legends.

I actually find myself slipping and sliding around a lot, but this is the first Rayman game I've played beyond about an hour. Still prefer DKCTF, but I'm a huge DKC fanboy :)
---
Currently playing: Rayman Legends
#6_kybalion_Posted 8/28/2014 7:19:27 AM
Completely agreed. Should have had double the amount of them though!
#7Megamushroom666Posted 8/28/2014 7:22:46 AM
Rayman Legends > Tropical Freeze
---
'Deep into that darkness peering...'
Snackeroo.com
#8fon1988Posted 8/28/2014 9:06:21 AM
Megamushroom666 posted...
Rayman Legends > Tropical Freeze

I dunno about that but they are both amazing games in my opinion.
---
NNID/Gamer Tag: PoisonShroom
Greatest line in a NES game ever: "Kill all babies" from Exodus.