23rd January 2013 - SMT x FE announced.

#11Maverick_ReznorPosted 8/29/2014 10:44:17 PM
MyCheeseIsSoFat posted...
Maverick_Reznor posted...
cyanide_suicide posted...
Nintendo definitely jumped the gun and announced this way too soon. You can't just announce something like this and give literally zero information out about it for the next EIGHTEEN months,

18 months isnt bad, do you know how long gamers have been waiting for The Last Guardian info?

LMAO i totally forgot about that. 5 years wasnt it ?

7 years I believe
---
Currently Playing : Diablo 3 : Ultimate Evil Edition for the PS4
Looking Forward To: Destiny, Smash Bros, The Order 1886, and ScaleBound
#12cris1ussenPosted 8/29/2014 10:55:08 PM
MyCheeseIsSoFat posted...
Nintendo definitely jumped the gun and announced this way too soon. You can't just announce something like this and give literally zero information out about it for the next EIGHTEEN months,

18 months isnt bad, do you know how long gamers have been waiting for The Last Guardian info?

LMAO i totally forgot about that. 5 years wasnt it ?

7 years I believe

5 actually, I know because in that year (2009) was announced and showed the demo of ModNation Racers and also was announced a Rockstar's PS3 exclusive game (that I'm still waiting) called Agent

And I remember that the Last Guardian was announced in that conference too

In any case 5 or 7 years are not comparable with...*sigh*.... Duke Nukem Forever
---
3DS Code: 1547-5436-7425, Name: Javier
AC:NL Dream Code: 4800-2167-4480
#13ronjon1183Posted 8/29/2014 11:06:22 PM
I don't know what those letters stand for... so... yeah.
#14supermegabloxPosted 8/29/2014 11:12:29 PM

18 months isnt bad, do you know how long gamers have been waiting for Duke Nukem Forever info??

FTFY

remember how long people had to wait lol
---
Not changing this sig until a new Jet Set Radio game or JSRF remakes announced. Started 7/26/2014
Vita>WiiU>3DS>PS2>Xbox360>PS3