WiiU owners, how would you react if Nintendo announced a "new" Wii U at next e3?

#1SUPER3METROIDXPosted 8/30/2014 3:23:54 AM
Similar to the "new" 3DS.
Double the RAM (so 4GB), stronger CPU, new lighter gamepad with swappable shell designs, double the battery life, analog triggers, a 300GB harddrive included, a new larger 7inch AMOLED 960p screen in the same chassis, and all at the same price as the current Wii U.

Along with them saying that they will be releasing some "new" Wii U exclusive games starting off with announcing that Xenoblade Chronicles X is now "new" Wii U exclusive.
#2ps4ponyisbackPosted 8/30/2014 3:25:24 AM
React? People react to e3?
#3Snow-DustPosted 8/30/2014 3:33:01 AM(edited)
Well, I would get so angry that I will hold my breath for 10min straight while boxing on a dead pig in a butchery, I will then follow it up by lighting candles and let it drip all over me slowly one by one while sitting on a bed of knives. Lastly, I would then slowly run a needle right under my fingernail for each finger and then start ferociously attacking strangers on the street by scratching them
#4Bahamut_10thPosted 8/30/2014 3:32:49 AM
The New3DS doesn't has 2x the ram of the regular...
---
The Rolling Western deserves a big budget sequel. People who agree: 7
#5SaltyBotzPosted 8/30/2014 3:33:42 AM(edited)
Couldn't think of a better way to show off their new system than to use a game with character models that look like they're were done on PS2. Graphics don't matter, but hey!! Here is a new system, please buy it!! K?
#6SUPER3METROIDX(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2014 3:34:54 AM
Bahamut_10th posted...
The New3DS doesn't has 2x the ram of the regular...

http://www.craveonline.com/gaming/articles/751367-new-3ds-hardware-revision-double-ram-increase-vram

Doubles it from 128mb to 256mb.
#7SSJ4CHRISPosted 8/30/2014 3:43:19 AM
SUPER3METROIDX posted...
Double the RAM (so 4GB), stronger CPU, new lighter gamepad with swappable shell designs, double the battery life, analog triggers, a 300GB harddrive included, a new larger 7inch AMOLED 960p screen in the same chassis, and all at the same price as the current Wii U.

Along with them saying that they will be releasing some "new" Wii U exclusive games starting off with announcing that Xenoblade Chronicles X is now "new" Wii U exclusive.

Nintendo is losing on the Wii U as it is. There's no way they would make a new one for the same price as the one they have now. And making games that only that model could play? They would be insane.
---
The Internet allows us to make more mistakes faster than any invention in history. With the possible exceptions of Handguns and Tequila!
#8SUPER3METROIDX(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2014 3:48:03 AM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
SUPER3METROIDX posted...

Nintendo is losing on the Wii U as it is. There's no way they would make a new one for the same price as the one they have now. And making games that only that model could play? They would be insane.

I never said it was logical.
#9squatch22Posted 8/30/2014 3:51:22 AM
Looks like this is the endlessly repeated topic of the day...
#10SetzeraPosted 8/30/2014 7:07:26 AM
I don't think I'd have to react, Nintendo would doom themselves in almost the exact same fashion as Sega did, by releasing too many new things in too short of time.
---
| AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 ghz | MSI 970A-G46 | MSI HD 7870 2GB | 8GB 1600 DDR3 | 650W Corsair | Win7 64bit | 1TB WD Blue | CM 912 HAF |