Maybe the Wii U can get a nice turn based Dragon Quest Game.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Maybe the Wii U can get a nice turn based Dragon Quest Game.

User Info: PS4Warrior

PS4Warrior
2 years ago#1
Like the DS had DQ9, that game was fun, and turn based. DQ11 for turn based.

User Info: AstralFrost

AstralFrost
2 years ago#2
Maybe a nice little iOS port or something?
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself

User Info: PS4Warrior

PS4Warrior
2 years ago#3
AstralFrost posted...

Haha. Funny thing is, if Nintendo were able to get squeenix to put DQ11 on the Wii U, exclusive it would most likely sell a good amount of Wii U's, especially in japan since they love the series. Though i doubt Nintendo would try to pay for an exclusive title like that.

User Info: xoftheuniverse

xoftheuniverse
2 years ago#4
PS4Warrior posted...
AstralFrost posted...

Haha. Funny thing is, if Nintendo were able to get squeenix to put DQ11 on the Wii U, exclusive it would most likely sell a good amount of Wii U's, especially in japan since they love the series. Though i doubt Nintendo would try to pay for an exclusive title like that.

The reality is that every third party developer I have supported for over 25 years has betrayed me with the exception of Sega. They simply do not care about me.
The following terms are used by the people they describe: fanboy, noob, scrub, kiddy.
My gaming videos => http://www.youtube.com/user/xoftheuniverse

User Info: Lordrv

Lordrv
2 years ago#5
If anything, at the rate things are progressing, DQXI will end up as a f2p mobile title.

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
2 years ago#6
I find this more an issue with how 3rd party are doing things that piss me off. I can understand not porting titles to the Wii U if they aren't going to the 360/PS3, the Wii U is inbetween the four consoles. It does not make sense to not focus on the Wii U if you are focusing on 4 different consoles because sales are going to be screwed up and more likely then not all your money will be made back anyhow considering you have 4/5 versions on the market.

And for other companies like SE, their choices of releases have been equally as stupid what with screwing console/handheld gamers by releasing the FF series on iOS and other titles on iOS

User Info: EastCoastKody

EastCoastKody
2 years ago#7
isn't DQ X on Wii U?

User Info: Maxx_the_Slash

Maxx_the_Slash
2 years ago#8
EastCoastKody posted...
isn't DQ X on Wii U?

The Wii U version is still in development. The version for the original Wii has been out for a while.
Boycott Sirius XM for firing Anthony Cumia | AC:NL/3DS: 3222-5637-7984 (Name: Josh)
Wii U: Maxx_the_Slash | XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash

User Info: Devilman_Amon

Devilman_Amon
2 years ago#9
Lordrv posted...
If anything, at the rate things are progressing, DQXI will end up as a f2p mobile title.

Already confirmed not to be. Home console made.
(\__/)
(='.'=)

User Info: Jobocan

Jobocan
2 years ago#10
Maxx_the_Slash posted...
EastCoastKody posted...
isn't DQ X on Wii U?

The Wii U version is still in development. The version for the original Wii has been out for a while.

No, it is out on Wii U. There's even multiple versions of it out, including one that's budget-priced.
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My collection
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Maybe the Wii U can get a nice turn based Dragon Quest Game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived