Maybe the Wii U can get a nice turn based Dragon Quest Game.

#1PS4WarriorPosted 9/1/2014 1:09:15 AM
Like the DS had DQ9, that game was fun, and turn based. DQ11 for turn based.
#2AstralFrostPosted 9/1/2014 1:10:41 AM
Maybe a nice little iOS port or something?
---
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself
#3PS4Warrior(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2014 1:25:41 AM
AstralFrost posted...

Haha. Funny thing is, if Nintendo were able to get squeenix to put DQ11 on the Wii U, exclusive it would most likely sell a good amount of Wii U's, especially in japan since they love the series. Though i doubt Nintendo would try to pay for an exclusive title like that.
#4xoftheuniversePosted 9/1/2014 1:42:30 AM
PS4Warrior posted...
AstralFrost posted...

Haha. Funny thing is, if Nintendo were able to get squeenix to put DQ11 on the Wii U, exclusive it would most likely sell a good amount of Wii U's, especially in japan since they love the series. Though i doubt Nintendo would try to pay for an exclusive title like that.

The reality is that every third party developer I have supported for over 25 years has betrayed me with the exception of Sega. They simply do not care about me.
---
The following terms are used by the people they describe: fanboy, noob, scrub, kiddy.
My gaming videos => http://www.youtube.com/user/xoftheuniverse
#5LordrvPosted 9/1/2014 9:32:44 AM
If anything, at the rate things are progressing, DQXI will end up as a f2p mobile title.
#6Baha05Posted 9/1/2014 9:36:18 AM
I find this more an issue with how 3rd party are doing things that piss me off. I can understand not porting titles to the Wii U if they aren't going to the 360/PS3, the Wii U is inbetween the four consoles. It does not make sense to not focus on the Wii U if you are focusing on 4 different consoles because sales are going to be screwed up and more likely then not all your money will be made back anyhow considering you have 4/5 versions on the market.

And for other companies like SE, their choices of releases have been equally as stupid what with screwing console/handheld gamers by releasing the FF series on iOS and other titles on iOS
#7EastCoastKodyPosted 9/1/2014 9:38:01 AM
isn't DQ X on Wii U?
#8Maxx_the_SlashPosted 9/1/2014 10:04:15 AM
EastCoastKody posted...
isn't DQ X on Wii U?

The Wii U version is still in development. The version for the original Wii has been out for a while.
---
Boycott Sirius XM for firing Anthony Cumia | AC:NL/3DS: 3222-5637-7984 (Name: Josh)
Wii U: Maxx_the_Slash | XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash
#9Devilman_AmonPosted 9/1/2014 10:13:05 AM
Lordrv posted...
If anything, at the rate things are progressing, DQXI will end up as a f2p mobile title.

Already confirmed not to be. Home console made.
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#10JobocanPosted 9/1/2014 10:17:46 AM
Maxx_the_Slash posted...
EastCoastKody posted...
isn't DQ X on Wii U?

The Wii U version is still in development. The version for the original Wii has been out for a while.

No, it is out on Wii U. There's even multiple versions of it out, including one that's budget-priced.
---
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My collection