Some perspective on 8th generation console sales after 10 months on the market

#51ScreamingMidgetPosted 9/1/2014 7:40:26 AM
AstralFrost posted...
EastCoastKody posted...
PS4 has no exclusives. Discuss

Pretty incredible that its outselling the Wii U three times over with no games.

Yep, Nintendrones gonna nintendrone.

I can agree that the current exclusives are very lackluster, but it's the first year of the console. Meanwhile, 2 years later, the Wii U gets its first worthwhile exclusive this year...2 years later after launch, while Bloodborne is coming early 2015.

Not to mention all the amazing Japanese 3rd party titles the Wii U will not get either. Persona 5, Disgaea 5, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Ryu ga Gotoku, ........
#52n00bsaib0tPosted 9/1/2014 7:56:46 AM
ScreamingMidget posted...
AstralFrost posted...
EastCoastKody posted...

I can agree that the current exclusives are very lackluster, but it's the first year of the console. Meanwhile, 2 years later, the Wii U gets its first worthwhile exclusive this year...2 years later after launch, while Bloodborne is coming early 2015.

Not to mention all the amazing Japanese 3rd party titles the Wii U will not get either. Persona 5, Disgaea 5, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Ryu ga Gotoku, ........

>calls others drones
>claims WiiU has no worthwhile exclusives
>ignores the ratings of PS4 exclusives compared to WiiU exclusives

Hope you have a saddle for that pony you're riding.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#53EastCoastKodyPosted 9/1/2014 7:59:11 AM
AstralFrost posted...
EastCoastKody posted...

I can agree that the current exclusives are very lackluster, but it's the first year of the console. Meanwhile, 2 years later, the Wii U gets its first worthwhile exclusive this year...2 years later after launch.....

Except the Wii U has a bunch of worthwhile exclusives. And it launched with some too.

unlike PS4/XB1 exclusives they actually got good review scores.

the best selling Wii U exclusive, NSMBU, sold more than the best selling PS4 & XB1 exclusives combined
#54ScreamingMidgetPosted 9/1/2014 9:29:01 AM
n00bsaib0t posted...
AstralFrost posted...
EastCoastKody posted...

>calls others drones

Suddenly review scores matter? Looks like any random big AAA game that gets 9s thrown at it just for being AAA is the best thing ever.

I also said that the PS4 has lackluster exclusives, but you conveniently ignored that part.
#55n00bsaib0tPosted 9/1/2014 9:36:10 AM
n00bsaib0t posted...
AstralFrost posted...
EastCoastKody posted...

>calls others drones

Suddenly review scores matter? Looks like any random big AAA game that gets 9s thrown at it just for being AAA is the best thing ever.

I also said that the PS4 has lackluster exclusives, but you conveniently ignored that part.

PS4's AAA exclusives didn't get that just for being AAA, though. How sad is that? How bad must a AAA game be that it doesn't get that treatment?
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#56tfrulesPosted 9/1/2014 9:45:53 AM
All ps 4 exclusives are bad. TlouR is last gen.
#57Granadico_Posted 9/1/2014 10:13:20 AM(edited)
Wait, people were confused at the 3DS not being the DS? How? It's about as confusing as the PS2 not being the PS3.
The 2DS might be a legit complaint, if it wasnt advertised everywhere on the box and commercials that it can play all DS and 3DS games >_>