#51LaManoNeraIIPosted 9/1/2014 9:11:41 AM
Revelations sold best on 3DS. Stop being tools
---
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009
#52GuyFawkes5Posted 9/1/2014 9:12:24 AM
PS4Warrior posted...
Not really surprising.

pretty much this. I won't lose sleep over it though. Still have yet to beat the 1st anyway's.
---
If your gonna ride like lightning then your gonna crash like thunder.
#53SamA7XPosted 9/1/2014 9:24:04 AM(edited)
Considering Revelations on the 3DS was a bit of a fluke, Capcom was like "yeah we knew people wanted survival horror again" they didn't have a clue. I reckon Revelations 2 will be a disaster, considering they haven't even shown off any actual game footage, yet the game is out early next year, yeah this is a rushed title to try and grab as much money with limited effort as possible. I won't be bothering with it.
---
My Body is ready for: Super Smash Bros IV, Legend of Zelda U,
Bayonetta 2, The Phantom Pain and Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire.
#54UltimatesTruthPosted 9/2/2014 4:22:09 AM(edited)
Considering Revelations on the 3DS was a bit of a fluke, Capcom was like "yeah we knew people wanted survival horror again" they didn't have a clue.

That doesn't make sense, you're saying that Capcom knows how to make survival horror games but didn't have a clue about it when they made Revelations?

>I reckon Revelations 2 will be a disaster, considering they haven't even shown off any actual game footage

What kind of logic is that where games will be disasters without showing in-game footages in the announcement? They will not only show in-game footages, but it will be playable as well at TGS this year.
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/09/01/resident-evil-revelations-2-coming-japan-early-2015/
Lol. so much for "rushed game".

Also, how will it be a disasters when it's being released on every console? (except for Nintendo's LOL) People are really excited for this from what I've seen, it'll sell good.

yet the game is out early next year, yeah this is a rushed title to try and grab as much money with limited effort as possible. I won't be bothering with it.

Rushed title money grab with limited efforts? Do you REALLY think that Capcom just worked on the game a couple of days ago and decided to announce it yesterday? They obviously have been working on this since Revelations 1 release.

You're just a Nintendo fanboy trying to hide your pain from not having any third party games, this so sad and pathetic.

I really hope you're a troll who tries to make Nintendo fans look bad.... I really do.
---
"You know better than to trust a strange computer." - Yoda.
#55fire2boxPosted 9/2/2014 4:19:35 AM
NightMareBunny posted...
Isn't Capcom in enough trouble as it is(money wise)to simply tell nintendo fans "Screw You!"

At least wii u fans have Bayo 2 to look forward to

likely wont get a Bayo 3 though.
---
Ivy bridge i5 3570k @3.40GHz | 8 GB DDR3 | single XFX 7870| OCZ 600W Modular. Nvidia, AMD, Intel for life!!
3DS FC: 2208-5221-4039