Personally, I don't care about 3rd party coming to wii u

#11Baha05Posted 9/1/2014 9:41:50 AM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Many people see not owning a Wii U as saving $300 plus game prices, so good for you.

So why are you here then?

And on topic it really bugs me that were won't see much third party titles that are coming to 4 other consoles, that is one big annoyance.
#12ZatchBellPosted 9/1/2014 9:42:46 AM(edited)
I picked up an xbox one, because of the weak third party support for wii u. I still love my Nintendo games and enjoy playing games on my wii u, but Nntendo and sonic games alone cannot carry a system. Nintendo needs third party
---
Sega Fan for Life
#13Baha05Posted 9/1/2014 9:43:44 AM
ZatchBell posted...
I picked up an xbox one, because of the weak third party support for wii u. I still love my Nintendo games, but Nntendo and sonic games alone cannot carry a system. Nintendo needs third party

This kinda, they CAN support themselves with only first party titles, the problem is that they don't have the manpower to have constant releases. They would need to hire more people and buy exclusive titles to have this system gain more then a profit.
#14SamA7XPosted 9/1/2014 9:46:22 AM
I hate to admit it, but at this rate the Wii U will be dead. Nintendo's 1st party games don't tend to come out swifty so after all the great games coming out this Winter we will be waiting about 8 months with no games at all, that spells death for the Wii U. COME ON NINTENDO GET YOUR ARSE IN GEAR!!
---
My Body is ready for: Super Smash Bros IV, Legend of Zelda U,
Bayonetta 2, The Phantom Pain and Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire.
#15EastCoastKodyPosted 9/1/2014 9:46:22 AM
2 huge black boxes.....with the same 3rd party games.....similar specs that are a small leap from its last gen.....$400 price tags.....$50 online fee.....not compatible w/ last gen accessories or softwar

or

1 slim black box..........exclusive centric from the company that has the highest and best selling exclusives of all time.......huge leap from last gen.......$300 price tag.......no online fee.........compatible with all last gen software and controllers
#16ZatchBellPosted 9/1/2014 9:50:12 AM
I completely agree Baha. If Nintendo released more games and had the man power to do so the third party support would be less relevant than it is. Look at the wii u thus far

Nintendo games on wii u
2012 3(only out two months)
2013 9(retail)(3 additional if you count digital only like dr luigi, pokemon rumble, and nes remix)
2014 scheduled to release 9(4 out already, 5 scheduled for the rest of the year)

If Nintendo could release a game every month the lack of third party support would not matter, however that is not the case.
---
Sega Fan for Life
#17Baha05Posted 9/1/2014 9:52:42 AM
ZatchBell posted...
I completely agree Baha. If Nintendo released more games and had the man power to do so the third party support would be less relevant than it is. Look at the wii u thus far

Nintendo games on wii u
2012 3(only out two months)
2013 9(retail)(3 additional if you count digital only like dr luigi, pokemon rumble, and nes remix)
2014 scheduled to release 9(4 out already, 5 scheduled for the rest of the year)

If Nintendo could release a game every month the lack of third party support would not matter, however that is not the case.

Pretty much which sucks considering they are a bit behind HD, they COULD get away with every few months or so with certain titles, others like Zelda, or Content heavy titles are obviously the exceptions.

They could also do better at their eShop and VC releases as well that's not helping the situation even if tahts only a small solution in helping sell the system.
#18strawhatmonty97Posted 9/1/2014 9:57:23 AM
I see the problem with no third party, but I'm not losing much sleep on not getting COD or Asscreed. I really don't see much other than that 3rd party wise. I literally have a psuedo and mental and emotional headache after experiencing realistic games.

And by that I feel a mixture of distaste, boredom, annoyance, dissatisfaction and unfulfillment. Which equals something like a headache, but without physical pain.
---
If my post has correct capitalization and commas, understand I am trying. If not then I'm either really lazy or typing on a clunky device (i.e. any touchscreen)