Capcom pulls the last straw! (Wii U related)

#1RobJ24Posted 9/1/2014 6:17:25 AM
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/09/resident_evil_revelations_2_confirmed_by_capcom_skipping_nintendo_systems

Horrifying news it is! and usual Crapcom idiocy. Resident Evil Revelations is supposed to be the NINTENDO Resident Evil series! The PS3 and 360 versions of that one were only made for more money. But even the failing Xbox One is getting this one but they're not giving Nintendo their own series! The Revelations series is also going to be ruined by overpriced day 1 DLC and microtrasactions since Capcom's not making this a Nintendo Resident Evil series like they should be! I hope Nintendo buys Capcom out.
---
This is RobJ23 on a new account.
Video games can be mentally dangerous for some people, so video game licenses should be required to play video games.
#2MetroidJunkiePosted 9/1/2014 6:18:15 AM
Why are you acting surprised? Resident Evil 5 and Resident Evil 6 both skipped Nintendo systems. Honestly, I'm surprised Revelations made it onto a Nintendo system at all, let alone first.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and you're not ashamed, put this in your signature.
#3GencoilPosted 9/1/2014 6:23:27 AM
It'll be interesting to see if they keep the horror atmosphere that Revelations had (at least the first half) or if they're just going to make what's essentially Resident Evil 7.
---
www.klustr.net || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil
#4FayeLadyPosted 9/1/2014 6:28:48 AM
Stands to reason if any Resident Evil game were to come to Nintendo, it would be the Remake. Then baring how that sells, perhaps they could sell a new project.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#5SignalMyMiseryyPosted 9/1/2014 6:28:57 AM
Failing xbox? get the **** out of here. I agree that wiiu should get it too, but what kind of fanboy s*** is that? attacking other consoles makes you look like a mad little fanboy.
#6SuplexKirbyPosted 9/1/2014 6:38:32 AM
At least you guys got monster hunter which playstation no longer gets.
#7ArmorWolf01Posted 9/1/2014 7:15:43 AM
Wow!!!
---
"When a man talks dirty to a woman its sexual harassment but when a woman talks dirty to a man its $4.95 a minute."
3DS FC: 4296-3378-8394
#8halfelven23Posted 9/1/2014 7:17:44 AM
SuplexKirby posted...
At least you guys got monster hunter which playstation no longer gets.

but it does, for ps3 and psv
---
PSN ID: Gogunners23
#9ArabrockermanXPosted 9/1/2014 7:21:39 AM
According to VGchartz(not the a good source but the only thing we have to go off) RER(WiiU) sold less than 100k... Now I know that number is probably off but I seriously doubt it made it to the 250k mark, there's a good possibility Capcom lost money on a port.

Don't be surprised of Capcom moves MH over to the ps4 and starts skipping Nintendo. I'm beginning to think that they are asking cash for ports which Nintendo has already said they aren't going to do that. That would explain skipping the 3DS(the platform it sold best on).
#10cyanide_suicidePosted 9/1/2014 7:23:15 AM
ArabrockermanX posted...
According to VGchartz(not the a good source but the only thing we have to go off) RER(WiiU) sold less than 100k... Now I know that number is probably off but I seriously doubt it made it to the 250k mark, there's a good possibility Capcom lost money on a port.

Don't be surprised of Capcom moves MH over to the ps4 and starts skipping Nintendo. I'm beginning to think that they are asking cash for ports which Nintendo has already said they aren't going to do that. That would explain skipping the 3DS(the platform it sold best on).

M-rated games don't sell on Nintendo systems. What a shocker...