Any chance for WiiU to get Persona 5,Ys,FFXV,KHIII,DQ,etc.?

#1IzuZkbPosted 9/1/2014 11:20:57 AM
Is there any chance? They are third party games....
#2DarthLaharlPosted 9/1/2014 11:28:40 AM
Troll topic designed to dangle those games over Wii U owners' heads as if they couldn't just go buy the console those games are coming too, IF they're even interested in those games at all.

Try harder next time.
---
Pokemon games started going down hill when the colored cartridges stopped. LFT: Alien Isolation, Destiny, Persona 5, ToZ, and Splatoon.
PSN/NNID-Unretributed
#3TerotrousPosted 9/1/2014 11:52:56 AM
Persona 5 and Ys are extremely unlikely, they're longtime Sony properties. DQ Heroes might be possible, Nintendo's relationship with the DQ franchise is quite good. FF15 and KH3 are also probably not happening, though Nintendo ought to be pressing hard for these.
---
http://whatliesbeyondnovel.blogspot.ca/
My novel, now fully published online!
#4ZayziePosted 9/1/2014 11:54:24 AM
Nope
---
Now we see the violence inherent in the system!... Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help! Help! I'm being repressed!
#5Juju_Architect_Posted 9/1/2014 11:54:36 AM
Yes. If
A. Nintendo buys Sega and Square-Enix. or
B. Sony goes bankrupt and no more Playstation is made.
---
Cavorting about affixing Gogol Horns to houses does not constitute looking after an entire colony, Juju. -Dunban
#6Bahamut_10thPosted 9/1/2014 11:57:04 AM
Terotrous posted...
Persona 5 and Ys are extremely unlikely, they're longtime Sony properties.

That's a terrible choice of words. Nihon Falcom aims for japanese otaku, and japanese otaku are mostly Playstation demographic there since PS2/PSP. As for Persona it's a matter of its fanbase always been majorly on Sony platforms. Ever since PS1.
---
The Rolling Western deserves a big budget sequel. People who agree: 7
#7DarkAdonis123Posted 9/1/2014 11:58:28 AM
They're third party? Then no, there's zero chance.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#8TerotrousPosted 9/1/2014 12:00:03 PM
Bahamut_10th posted...
That's a terrible choice of words. Nihon Falcom aims for japanese otaku, and japanese otaku are mostly Playstation demographic there since PS2/PSP. As for Persona it's a matter of its fanbase always been majorly on Sony platforms. Ever since PS1.

You can call it what you want, but either way those franchises tend to stick to Sony systems.
---
http://whatliesbeyondnovel.blogspot.ca/
My novel, now fully published online!
#9Ness0123456789Posted 9/1/2014 12:05:59 PM
Terotrous posted...
Bahamut_10th posted...

You can call it what you want, but either way those franchises tend to stick to Sony systems.

...I wouldn't call Ys a game that caters to Japanese Otaku...at all.
---
Each person might see a rose with a different shade of red, but the fact that we can all agree on is beauty -- that is a miracle.
-Michea, FFXI
#10Bahamut_10thPosted 9/1/2014 12:07:23 PM
Ness0123456789 posted...
Terotrous posted...
Bahamut_10th posted...

...I wouldn't call Ys a game that caters to Japanese Otaku...at all.

Sorry if you feel offended that a game you like is aimed at japanese otaku. But it is. Just like most PSP jRPGs were.
---
The Rolling Western deserves a big budget sequel. People who agree: 7